Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What QoL Improvements Would You Like To See?

Quote Originally Posted by SamGratleQ View Post
    First?

-I would like to have the ability to choose in which order the cc troupes goes out of the cc
    Cc troops come out in same order in which you filled it

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by IamMayur View Post
    Cc troops come out in same order in which you filled it
    No they do not.
    AKA Tank Puppy

In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this.
    Terry Pratchett

Try to keep troop levels within the parameters of the max Clan perks by avoiding 3 level jumps in 2 TH levels. Ie: This means the TH11s cant donate max hogs to our 13s. For smaller clans with only a few 12s or larger ones with way more sub 12s like ours it has cost us a few 13s who left bc they could not receive max troops in a timely fashion, usually bc of Time zone differences. Not a huge issue compared to many, but you did ask
    Last edited by Gorf; February 4th, 2020 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    No they do not.
    Don't know it was coincidence or what but in war defending cc troops comes out in same order in which we fill.

My short wish list...

Once a base (TH or BHB) is maxed and storages are completely full make it so the annoying bubbles do not appear and when you pop them you are notified to build more or upgrade storeages. Set it so the bubbles only appear when there is an actual place to put the resources once you pop the bubbles.

On BHB make it easier to share a replay and provide an option to give a description like we can on TH replays.
    Last edited by Jwp721; February 4th, 2020 at 01:47 PM.

I like to add

1. Ability to change the sequence of supercell id list.

2. Ability to have friendly challenge with my own bases.

3. Clan chat's messages should move up while typing in clan chat.
    Last edited by IamMayur; February 4th, 2020 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xtralog View Post
    No more filling CCs for Clanwars or even worse in CWL... Doing it like in Legend league where once you have your Warbase and your CC you can leave all that alone, that would be a great QoL improvement.
    I have mentioned this in another thread multiple times, so I fully agree to this one.
    CWL requires donating war clancastles of ~1300 housing spaces a day for 7 days in a row. It's almost 5 times a full training queue. It's an unnecessary waste of time and resources.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSk View Post
    Dedicated donation queue would be the most important QoL improvement for me. Instead of having to delete my donation troops every time before a raid, they would be always available for donations to clan mates.

Chat family functionality: Hop between family clans keeping your rank/donation ratio, and instead of the global chat tab, an inter-clan chat. Pretty sure this would help many groups that consist of more then one clan.
    +1 for all my accounts and my clannies!

Quote Originally Posted by Giorgakis View Post
    Smaller Star Laboratories in the Builder Base. Similar to how the Laboratory in the Main Base was shrunk.

Clan Gifts appearing permanently in the shop. Maybe the could cost 10$ to get 20 Clan Gifts with no Gems in the pack.

Being able to check what your Clanmates are researching in their Laboratory/Star Laboratory.

Being able to Gear Up all Cannons/Archer Towers/Mortars after OTTO is unlocked.

Obstacles can be removed at BH2.

A new screen for each troop/spell/building/hero that shows all of their stats, including hidden ones.

and more...
    Which hidden stats are we talking about?

Dedicated donation queue so it doesn't mess up regular armies

Clan donation space - where people can leave troops so others can take them when no others are online

Role for 'designated leader spot' - Since the 'clan leadership' thing was introduced, it might be a good thing to have a 'dedicated spare leader' role, that the leader can assign to someone in case something happens to the leader [prompting them to not log on and thus be demoted to member - to take the 'roulette' feeling out of it and also to prevent the current 'scouting' of 'dead clans' to see if one can take them and sell them].

Acknowledgement and tools for clan families and their management
    Last edited by JusMe; February 4th, 2020 at 01:58 PM.