Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why there are no players to invite ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by AES3000 View Post
    I really wish SC would finally find a fix for the recruitment tool. This is killing my 2014 clan.
    I lead two clans, Keep threatening to close them as itís impossible to recruit in game. Think after this cwl will finally be the end of my second clan.

Always used to run 40-50 members for the last 5 years.

Shame that supercell donít care about the recruitment tool enough to fix it. I suppose if the money is rolling in why do they need to it but I canít help but feeling they are draining the top end for cash while all the free to play players that make the game so good are getting bored and leaving. Just a guess but I assume player numbers are down recently.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    My clan is only 26 people, and a good amount are minis. We barely have enough for CWL with 3 of me in. Two players who either failed to attack or didn’t put in effort to attack (and gave me an ultimatum to accept a corner spam edrag attack while his Bat Spell is upgrading - denied) left during CWL.

I really don’t have a way to get new people as it is now, not just because of the tool. Aside from not being able to find quality players through the tool, I don’t spend same amount of time online that I did when stuck in the clouds, so I can’t babysit and interview an impulsive new member to ensure they stay. I actually did find one decent, clanless player last week but didn’t invite because of my lack of commitment to stay online indefinitely to wait for it to be accepted then do a screening.

Just say no to Global, but the ability to pre-screen through a conversation before letting someone join is very important for the recruitment process.

Here is a reason, if you have multiple accounts on same phone like I do. Check your other accounts. Just came back to the game and shock horror no global!! Anyway I click button to accept invites and for 3 days nothing! Then I found a full Inbox on one of my other accts all posted last 3 days!
    Btw I registered with Reddit clash recruit and found a clan, try it?
    Last edited by cshtak; February 7th, 2020 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Left out a bit😁

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by cshtak View Post
    Here is a reason, if you have multiple accounts on same phone like I do. Check your other accounts. Just came back to the game and shock horror no global!! Anyway I click button to accept invites and for 3 days nothing! Then I found a full Inbox on one of my other accts all posted last 3 days!
    Btw I registered with Reddit clash recruit and found a clan, try it?
    I think finding a clan is much easier than finding members for a clan, but I'm glad you found one.

We are finding nice recruits lately, in fact, one of our newly added Co's came from the recruitment tool, he is very active and revitalised the clan.

Maybe the real real problem with the tool are other outside of game ways to recruit and find clans.

Edit to add info: this is because good players who aren't on a clan and don't want to risk getting into bad clans try more profesional ways like discord servers, reddit, the forums, etc.

As we speak Spanish, it is way harder to find dedicated sites to recruit, I haven't found a good way to do it for months I've searched.

It means more players actually try the recruitment tool, meaning more possibilities.

The only good fix it needs is to hide players with full inboxes from showing in the list.
    Last edited by DoritosSk; February 7th, 2020 at 01:18 PM.

My clan sits where it is at. Same members at least after hard work I found two new members who have stayed for awhile. I think we need advanced search options for the recruitment tool and eliminate the inbox is full problem.

Its been almost 4 months since the new recruitment system was implemented. Do i need to go outside the game to recruit new members?
    How hard is it to fix the system that doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPez View Post
    Its been almost 4 months since the new recruitment system was implemented. Do i need to go outside the game to recruit new members?
    How hard is it to fix the system that doesn't work
    Sadly, I think that is the only way. As a nearly maxed player with thousands of donations sending out clan invites (and we are in crustal 1), I can't get one bite. Unfortunately, I am also at that age threshold where figuring out how to navigate discord and reddit are too taxing for me to honestly care. This is an "in-game" issue and needs to be corrected in-game. The recruitment tool is a bunch of empty promises. It was hyped up and has yet to deliver us even one player. Our only recruits have been friends of those who play getting their friends to play. Unfortunately, that means nurturing a lot of beginners into talented players, if they stick with it. If they devs continue to rely on outside venues for actively recruiting, I honestly don't know how long I will even continue to play. This isn't a "threat", but I am one of those that "go down with the ship" types. That's why I stopped playing before since the clan I was in folded during that drastic update years ago. I was basically one of the last players still playing in my clan and just found it boring. I only picked the game back up a year ago and was invited back to a new clan with some of those that quit years ago and happened to exchange Game Center IDs so they saw me on and invited me. We build a clan from nothing to a level 10 within a year and was getting great recruits and talent which hit the roadblock when SC activated this recruitment tool.

Yeah - I know I rant on this topic a lot. It's a useless system that they implemented. I highly doubt it was even alpha tested, let alone beta tested. Rather, just throw it at players so they could get rid of global and slowly work to bring it up to a level of useful functioning.
    Last edited by Spartan1; February 10th, 2020 at 04:30 PM.

Awesome news to hear the clan tool is useful for your own accounts. Tremendous work must be going on behind the scenes at SC to deliver a functional tool. Bravo

total waste of time trying to recruit , only ppl that join are hoppers . i have a lvl 19 clan . Supercell please sort this you must be losing players left right and bye