Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why there are no players to invite ingame?

Angry Why there are no players to invite ingame?

I created a new clan yesterday and when i tried to invite members from find members tool on the clan info page surprisingly not a single player was there even after i tried to add almost all the tags with all sorts of combination but there were no player for me to invite.So am i supposed to be alone in my clan or what? (I m th 9).but it should not matter...Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
    Last edited by g0dizgamer; February 4th, 2020 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Mis spell and forgot to add image

I would guess that even with NO labels selected you'll get no results. We've had several people in our clans who sometimes open the 'news' and 'events' tab and the 'for you' tab, say that there sometimes is a message from that lovely village lady... and one of them says you can use the 'tool' if your clan is 10 members ... so I do guess you'll have to get to 10 members first.

It would be great if SC could point us to a 'manual' or something like that...

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    I would guess that even with NO labels selected you'll get no results. We've had several people in our clans who sometimes open the 'news' and 'events' tab and the 'for you' tab, say that there sometimes is a message from that lovely village lady... and one of them says you can use the 'tool' if your clan is 10 members ... so I do guess you'll have to get to 10 members first.

It would be great if SC could point us to a 'manual' or something like that...
    As i said in another thread → i made a new clan and the toole didnt work → logged in after 24hours and tool worked → no ten players needed.
    Btw how would you get ten players if tool doesnt work?😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    As i said in another thread → i made a new clan and the toole didnt work → logged in after 24hours and tool worked → no ten players needed.
    Btw how would you get ten players if tool doesnt work?😂😂😂😂
    I'll bring my alts from other clans. Honestly they will not let them enter in their clan again..and i don't want my alts in my clan...just incase i can war 20 v 20 all my accounts

Quote Originally Posted by g0dizgamer View Post
    I'll bring my alts from other clans. Honestly they will not let them enter in their clan again..and i don't want my alts in my clan...just incase i can war 20 v 20 all my accounts
    It took about 24 hours and then the tool should work. I tryed it with a mini and its the only one in that clan.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    It took about 24 hours and then the tool should work. I tryed it with a mini and its the only one in that clan.
    I'll give that a try

Quote Originally Posted by g0dizgamer View Post
    I do 20v war size with all my own accounts..
    It is a good way of getting that log started whilst you build the foundations.
    Just remember to warn them they will be kicked if they dont show for war.

Good luck with the new venture

I really wish SC would finally find a fix for the recruitment tool. This is killing my 2014 clan.
    Playing since 2014 - TH13
    Lvl 255 * Top 6013 Cups * Stars 1840+ * Donations 1 million+
    Leader: Lvl 17 Clan

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Veteran Newbie is the best combo in terms of irony. I always find results although never anyone I want to invite. Too many TH10+s with lv 20 Heroes.

Global chat is the best