Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Bot elite products

Fresh Spawn

Unhappy Bot elite products

Hello!
    I beg you to help me!I canít sell rare products at the shop as instantly and immediately buy a bot! I think the product bot gets it right after releasing an elite product! I hope you can help me!
    Last edited by Cowslips; February 5th, 2020 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Naming and shaming

What is it you are trying to sell? Is this occurring every time you place something in your RSS? Did you advertise or last help someone? Is this someone on your friends list or your NH? Honestly though your best bet is to contact support in game.

Fresh Spawn
    Sale of all rare (elite) products - for example: lobsters, cow cheese, pillow, jam and etc
    Yes, every time and for two weeks already
    I have not helped anyone and there is no one in the subscribers
    This is clearly not a person since he buys right away
    Support contacted but they are not trying to help me

I doubt support will help, since the point of putting things for sale in the shop is to sell them. At least, that is the point according to the game.

Centennial Club
    Good luck, u catched a food buyer bot in your shop.

It works the same as the old "L" bot, only this bot takes foods only. Maybe soon we get a buy limit on foods of 80 too

Try selling only crops for 2 weeks, maybe it goes away.
    Last edited by venusioso; February 5th, 2020 at 09:10 PM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Facezzz View Post
    Hello!
    I beg you to help me!I canít sell rare products at the shop as instantly and immediately buy a bot! I think the product bot gets it right after releasing an elite product! I hope you can help me!
    Discussion of bots is not permitted on the forum. The correct course of action is to contact Supercell Support.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!