Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Failed to recruit

Failed to recruit

My Clan is dying day by day. We failed to join CWL because we failed to recruit couple of member to do so. As a low level clan, its a punch in the moon to recruit someone via clan recruitment tool (you can invite but no one accept). What's SC next move to help us? Or they just let us rot away?

Wondering if the goblins will steal my toilet paper lol
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    My Clan is dying day by day. We failed to join CWL because we failed to recruit couple of member to do so. As a low level clan, its a punch in the moon to recruit someone via clan recruitment tool (you can invite but no one accept). What's SC next move to help us? Or they just let us rot away?
    Another option is posting a recruitment thread here: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...-For-Clanmates. This is only one possible way to recruit players outside of the game.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    Another option is posting a recruitment thread here: https://forum.supercell.com/forumdis...-For-Clanmates. This is only one possible way to recruit players outside of the game.
    Lets be honest with it only few players have forum account. It wouldnt suffice the existing problem. Im not against with recruitment tool, for a couple of months I've welcomed the change. Yet no sign it serve its purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeMeDown View Post
    Lets be honest with it only few players have forum account. It wouldnt suffice the existing problem. Im not against with recruitment tool, for a couple of months I've welcomed the change. Yet no sign it serve its purpose.
    Check the COC discord, there's plenty of people needing a clan there. Acts likes a global but less people. You also put your recruitment thread there as well!

I was in the same situation as you last december when I started my clan back up. you'll get it up in no time!
    Last edited by 11111111111; February 4th, 2020 at 03:52 AM.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Forum Veteran
    Put the clan on "anyone can join" and just weed out those that are not up to your standards

its' what I am doing, limiting it to th11+, and batting away the Trolls
    on the plus side we have been in cwl since start but currently yo-yo between crystal 2 (good bases) and crystal 1 (not quite got enough)

those 30 free slots are not easily filling, because mostly those that come tend to be on the weak side, or just want troops, or get upset when you 3 star their base and they fail to 1 star yours, then quit for another clan (aka trolls).

I liken it to a goblin army supported by a GW, you want the GW to remain but have to endure the goblins.
    Last edited by 0x0000000167; February 11th, 2020 at 09:11 AM.

So long as folk are aware that the new recruitment tool opens potential recruits to the whole coc world as a choice for their new venture, rather than the very limited choice that was global, then a considered opinion can be made on the tool..

I havent ever tried to recruit, so cant give fair assessment, but cant help but think that although people that post about how bad it is have a need for new members, they maybe still expect too much from a completely impersonal system..
    A clans stats are all that new players see, and they are assessing those stats against every other clan that makes an offer...

There also wont be many, if any, good, reliable, loyal people floating around, as they will already be being loyal elsewhere..

In my view, new players to the game, that can be nurtured, are the best chance of success.. It may be longer term, but those higher hall floating accounts are usually floating for a reason..
    Otherwise, make a few accounts yourself.. With time, you know you have a good, reliable, loyal member.. Because it will be you.

I give up.

Maybe I return
    Last edited by solper; February 11th, 2020 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by solper View Post
    I give up.

Maybe I return
    The days of playing a single account, starting a clan, and expecting it to fill up are gone mate..

When I started my last clan, it was with the intention of creating a war log, since the clan I was in was good socially, but was rubbish at war..
    So rather than pick up members, the two of us started multi accounts, since that dictated the skill level we could maintain..

The longer term benefit of that decision, is that when I eventually left the clan we built (we opened the doors, and had a difference of opinion as to the route it was headed) I already had plenty of accounts to get up and going without the need for recruiting..
    i have chosen to continue without membership.. My personal choice (apart from my old leader from the first clan moving in)..
    But the game has evolved in such a way that multi accounts are a good buffer to protect the clan from any changes that SC may make..

Is the old adage, adapt or die.

Quote Originally Posted by Username139 View Post
    The recruiting process definitely needs to be fixed. Let's hope that happens in the next update
    What exactly does this "fix" look like? Don't get me wrong I think the recruitment tool is a piece of garbage, but I also think that has as much to do with people's expectations of what it will do as it does with the tool itself.

There is no quick fix. So I am curious what an improved tool would look like to people.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime