Thread: My latest success with hogs

My latest success with hogs

Bringing it home for the boys (and girls we aren’t sexist here)! It was a rushed th12, but after yesterday’s...face plant, it feels so good. We are in 6th, but our last war was tough. Two th13s at the top end, and they were pretty tough. I tried attacking one but...yeah that was the faceplant.

How are you guys doing? Is the cwl going well for you guys?

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th11/Bh9
    King: 49 Queen: 47 Warden: 20 BM: 25
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post

Bringing it home for the boys (and girls we aren’t sexist here)! It was a rushed th12, but after yesterday’s...face plant, it feels so good. We are in 6th, but our last war was tough. Two th13s at the top end, and they were pretty tough. I tried attacking one but...yeah that was the faceplant.

How are you guys doing? Is the cwl going well for you guys?
    Just finished a round in gold 2 (30v30), won by almost 30 stars (62 vs 34), very even lineups. get the impression here that people have good bases, but really suck a lot at attacking. Our weight is far lighter than most if not all clans in my league right now, even tho we aren't stupid perfect attackers either.

Will see how it goes after some more wars.

Btw what league is your clan in?
    Last edited by 11111111111; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:03 AM.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Quote Originally Posted by 11111111111 View Post
    Just finished a round in gold 2 (30v30), won by almost 30 stars (62 vs 34), very even lineups. get the impression here that people have good bases, but really suck a lot at attacking. Our weight is far lighter than most if not all clans in my league right now, even tho we aren't stupid perfect attackers either.

Will see how it goes after some more wars.

Btw what league is your clan in?
    OPs clan is in Gold 3 doing a 15v war.

Something interesting is that we seeded a new clan for a 30v war with 5 TH12, 8 TH11, 10 TH10, 11 TH9 and also ended up in Gold 3. Our seeded lineup is much stronger but I was thinking (and hoping) we would end up in Crystal 2 where we get smacked around but end up with more medals.
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    OPs clan is in Gold 3 doing a 15v war.

Something interesting is that we seeded a new clan for a 30v war with 5 TH12, 8 TH11, 10 TH10, 11 TH9 and also ended up in Gold 3. Our seeded lineup is much stronger but I was thinking (and hoping) we would end up in Crystal 2 where we get smacked around but end up with more medals.
    There's clan in my league gold 2 30v30 with 4 th13's and 8 th12's (but 3rd in my league because they only use 18-20 attacks in war). They also seem to be very bad attackers relatively, some of their th11's couldn't even 3 star our maxed 9's (which were mirrored).

We are probably going to end up 2nd, even tho we will the lose the war against them by about 30 stars.

It tends to seed lower due to attack skill discrepancies in my opinion.
    Last edited by 11111111111; 1 Week Ago at 05:06 PM.

Need a clan? =)

There's clan in my league gold 2 30v30 with 4 th13's and 8 th12's (but 3rd in my league because they only use 18-20 attacks in war). They also seem to be very bad attackers relatively, some of their th11's couldn't even 3 star our maxed 9's (which were mirrored).

We are probably going to end up 2nd, even tho we will the lose the war against them by about 30 stars.

It tends to seed lower due to attack skill discrepancies in my opinion.
    I dunno mate.. To use attack skill as a factor in seeding, they would have to look at Recent War Performance..
    They use gold weight to list the bases on the war map, so the likelihood is that they simply use that same gold weight to seed clans..

After all, its simply a method of fast tracking a clan into the system..
    From there, they are randomly matched, and performance is the only measure from there.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    I dunno mate.. To use attack skill as a factor in seeding, they would have to look at Recent War Performance..
    They use gold weight to list the bases on the war map, so the likelihood is that they simply use that same gold weight to seed clans..

After all, its simply a method of fast tracking a clan into the system..
    From there, they are randomly matched, and performance is the only measure from there.
    From their history, it looks as they went inactive from Crystal 2 and went down all the way to gold 3 before climbing back up so that could explain a lot.

There was a clan even better than them but ended in 3rd bc seemingly they only used exactly 20 of 30 attacks, with a private war log so I couldn't know what they were up to.

Ill take the win tho.
    Last edited by 11111111111; 1 Week Ago at 01:48 AM.

Need a clan? =)

From their history, it looks as they went inactive from Crystal 2 and went down all the way to gold 3 before climbing back up so that could explain a lot.

There was a clan even better than them but ended in 3rd bc seemingly they only used exactly 20 of 30 attacks, with a private war log so I couldn't know what they were up to.

Ill take the win tho.
    Yeah mate.. I can understand why your opposition struggle..
    But its the seeding that I was referring to.. Seeding is more a term used when a clan spins its first cwl, to get into the system (using the top weighted bases)..

You beat em fair and square.. All is good.