Thread: Strategy on the road ahead

Strategy on the road ahead

I'm a TH11 with heroes 31/47/15
    IG Name : Agent Paladin

#99R28CQ9G

Current Trophy count : 3236

Maxed Troops : Loons , healers , wizards (ongoing), dragon, pekka , miner , e drag , hogs , witches , bowler , ice golem

Maxed spells : heal , rage , jump , freeze , poison , bat

Defenses maxed : Eagle , Wiz Towers , Air Defs , Infernos , 2/4 mortars , Bomb towers (ongoing) , X bows

Defenses left : Cannons , Archer Towers , 2/4 mortars ,

All army camps , barracks , dark barracks , collectors mines and storages + traps are maxed .

Current army : queen walk+ dragloon

Walls : All level 11 walls currently (i had whisked through TH10 so my walls were 50/50 lvl 10 and 11)

What should i be doing in the following months and when should i go to TH12?? Should i switch to a different league?
    Last edited by AgentPaladin; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:10 PM.

Forum Legend
    I’d say get 35/50/20 Heroes and got to 12 unless you run out of an easy outlet for one of the 3 resources sooner then go then.
    Clone can be useful when maxed.
    Barbarian upgrades I find help the Iron First more than Archer upgrades help the Queen ability.
    for defenses I’d do Archer Towers before mortars unless you have 2 rounds or mortar upgrades, cannons last.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Centennial Club
    Id max that warden out if i were you. Wardens' ability is very important at th 12 and above. Should probably at least get king to lvl 40 imo. I am a new th12 and i think the King's power is often underestimated but a maxed king sure packs some power and saved many attacks for me. Clone spell is almost essential as Klavious Mentioned. Once those objectives are done, i think you'll enjoy 12 if you meet these minimum requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Id say get 35/50/20 Heroes and got to 12 unless you run out of an easy outlet for one of the 3 resources sooner then go then.
    Clone can be useful when maxed.
    Barbarian upgrades I find help the Iron First more than Archer upgrades help the Queen ability.
    for defenses Id do Archer Towers before mortars unless you have 2 rounds or mortar upgrades, cannons last.
    Well i was planning on really getting the King very close to max in any case and an easy outlet is always wall which will take very long to max for Level 12 with In total, upgrading all 300 available Walls from level 11 to level 12 cost up to 1,200,000,000 Gold or Elixir.

Cloned Electro is a nice attack tho i always seem to mess it up imo!