Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: CWL Placement reset

CWL Placement reset

Really would like to see the option to reset placement in CWL. My clan has been stuck in purgatory for sometime now, and I’m sure I’m not the only one. With the state of recruiting tool replacing 12 or 13 that drops has been proven to be quite challenging these days. Dropping intentionally would take months and would result in any war minded player jumping ship. Playing always trying to win, nets us I a spot where we are up against insurmountable odd and I find myself spending most of Cwl doing damage control trying to rally people to attack despite knowing we won’t win. We never drop however as there is always competition to drop so every month it’s the same thing. It’s a huge bummer. If we were able to reset start at the bottom we’d find ourselves at a good natural place and have more fun in the process vs dealing with the out cry of upset clanmates

I’m not asking to be able to reset placement every month as that would most certainly be abused but it sure would go along way if we could do so a few times a year.

yes I know this topic has been beaten to death sometime ago but given the change In recruiting its time to revisit
    Last edited by Tvsever; February 3rd, 2020 at 04:36 PM.

Forum Legend
    If you’re not dropping it means you are likely winning 2-5 wars each CWL and finishing in the 3-6 slot not getting promoted and not getting demoted. So it sounds to me like you are in the right league for your clan strength.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

The reset is winning or losing.
    Win and you can go up.
    Lose and you can go down

Y’all don’t read. I addressed the problem with losing on purpose. You can still loss almost every match and not be the lowest ranked in cwl. And if you do so any player worth their salt is going to leave the clan. Not something you want to do with the current state of recruiting

and no winning 1 or 2 matches isn’t the ‘right league’ the right league is the one where you have a chance to win every match and you win or loss based on your ability vs the clan your facing.
    Last edited by Tvsever; February 3rd, 2020 at 04:45 PM.

Doesn't that mean winning to much

No it doesn’t smh.

If youíre having such a hard time dropping a league, then youíre in the proper league.

No we aren’t. Smh yall read the title and respond with the same thing .. brain washed to believe there isn’t a better way. Read what I actually wrote.

The CWL is never meant to have to ability to artificially change what league youíre in... nor should there ever be. Itís just fine being performance based. My second clan has 2 TH13, our enemy clan has 8 TH13s. And we are SMASHING them.

I disagree, there is a reason why so many folks bring up the non existent matchmaking and are so unhappy with cwl. I’m glad your enjoying it, if there was a league placement reset option by all means never use it. But for the rest of us it would be a huge benefit and qol improvement. I want to provide a fun stable clan for my clan mates and a part of that is giving them a competitive environment where cwl is enjoyable that can’t happen when you know you can’t win before the first attack time and after time and as I said already losing intentionally is not an option for clans that want to retain members.

I’m not hear to argue with you but please don’t stare your opinion as fact. And just because something is the way it is now doesn’t mean it can’t be improved that’s the whole point of feedback, some of you are way too black and white