Thread: Level 4 walls cost 1 ring.

Level 4 walls cost 1 ring.

As in the game we know on home base lvl10 walls cost 1 ring but you’re able to use gold or elixir to upgrade them.

In builder hall lvl4 wall cost 1 ring and lvl5 2 rings but both walls are exclusive to gold to upgrade.

I suggest lvl4 or lvl5 walls should be upgradable using either gold or elixir or lvl5 walls should cost 1 ring only.
    Last edited by zeye; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:23 PM.

Apples -vs- Oranges.

Nothing is directly equivalent between the two bases, even those items that share a same name. One "wall unit" on the Main Base occupies and spans one grid space, hence they are individual wall "blocks". On the Builder Base, one "wall unit" is a wall "segment", which spans five grid spaces. So if anything, Builder Base already offers greater Wall Ring value for those level 5 walls, since it is equivalent to upgrading 5 Main Base wall units.

But, as I previously stated, they still are not absolutely equivalent, even when using a 5 to 1 ratio. They are, like everthing else which shares a common name between the two bases, two different and distinct items.
    Last edited by rowman; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:26 PM.

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by zeye View Post
    As in the game we know on home base lvl10 walls cost 1 ring but you’re able to use gold or elixir to upgrade them.

In builder hall lvl4 wall cost 1 ring and lvl5 2 rings but both walls are exclusive to gold to upgrade.

I suggest lvl4 or lvl5 walls should be upgradable using either gold or elixir or lvl5 walls should cost 1 ring only.
    There is a good reason that level 4 and level 5 walls are not upgradable by elixir.

It's to encourage people to move to the next Builder Hall level before they have upgraded all their walls.

Instead of staying at BH4 or BH5, wasting Elixir to max out walls, you should simply move on to BH5 and then BH6, and spend the Elixir you would otherwise waste, on troop upgrades.

If you do the calculations, you will find that the amount of resources you need is pretty evenly balanced, but NOT if you stay behind at any point.. you have to move on to the next BH level consistently, and BEFORE everything is maxed.

MAX at the highest BH level, and .. I think that each Wall Ring is "worth" about 400K, after a certain level.

Another point; because the gap between new BH releases is so long, it's actually better to simply sell the wall rings for gems, than to use them for anything on any of the two bases..

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats