Thread: Active Couple Rookie Players Searching For A Clan

Active Couple Rookie Players Searching For A Clan

My gilrfriend and I level 22 and 28 and we both have minis like level 10-11 we are very active player, we are looking for an active clan, we are very friendly we just wanna give and get from a neighborhood, we participate in derby in the task we can manage.

You are welcome to join Pigs Can Fly Tag # Y9G8PQG2 Pink pig on White heart Casual derby here

i DIDN't find the nh

Quote Originally Posted by Fille View Post
    You are welcome to join Pigs Can Fly Tag # Y9G8PQG2 Pink pig on White heart Casual derby here
    I didn't found that clan the only one with that name and shield is the one with 2 guys and the tag is 9JVR98LV send me your player tag so i can add you as a friend.

Fresh Spawn

Thumbs Up

Hi Chiefdudu,

You both are welcome to join us at nb: Farmland 2.0 #PPYUU8VC

We have 10 active core members including a husband and wife team - basically a mix of US and Aussie players. We have no rules just a healthy and helpful ecosystem of players. We do derby each week and typically get 3 x horse shoes which is all we aim for, anything else is a bonus.

Thanks!
    the Cattery

Edit: Grey cat with blue star
    Last edited by thecattery; February 5th, 2020 at 05:37 AM.

Your welcome to come check us out Big Hawke's Nest #PYCYPW09 we us chat for help, trading and more. We try our best on the derby too

Iíll look you up too!
    SarahESullivan27

Fresh Spawn
    I am looking for active neighborhood I am at level 45

Hi! I started an active neighborhood! We are only at 2 members at the moment, but I’m a level 54. If you know anyone whose interested feel free to tell them! Thanks! My username is: Mysteryclue 45. Our neighborhood is called: Sunny Meadows (our icon is a teal square with a pink fox). Tag: PVQVQGUU

Please join if you like to have fun, are friendly, and if you’re just looking for a good time!