Thread: What Should I Upgrade Next?

Fresh Spawn

What Should I Upgrade Next?

Okay so I used to play a few years back and just rushed town hall 12. Now that I have started playing again everything is severely low levelled for TH12. Iím slowly trying to upgrade everything and am wondering what I should work on upgrading next. I currently have:
    All lvl 9 Archer towers
    All lvl 10 Cannons
    All lvl 5 Wizard towers
    All lvl 5 Mortars
    All lvl 5 Air defences
    All lvl 1 X bows
    All lvl 1 bomb towers
    All lvl 1 inferno towers
    All lvl 3 air sweepers
    All lvl 4 hidden Teslaís
    Lvl 1 eagle artillery
    Walls about 1/2 lvl 6 and 1/2 lvl 7
    All lvl 1 traps
    All lvl 13 gold mines
    All lvl 13 elixir collectors
    2 lvl 11 gold storage and 2 lvl 12
    2 lvl 11 elixir storage and 2 lvl 12
    Lvl 3 dark elixir storage
    Lvl 4 clan castle
    All lvl 5 dark elixir drills
    1 lvl 14 barracks the rest lvl 10
    1 lvl 8 dark barracks other is lvl 2
    Both spell factories are lvl 5
    Lvl 8 laboratory
    Lvl 11 barbarian king
    Lvl 10 archer queen
    Lvl 5 grand warden
    All lvl 7 army camps
    Lvl 2 workshop
    And I also have all 5 builders
    Troop wise most are lvl 1 except from:
    Lvl 2 barbarian
    Lvl 3 archer
    Lvl 2 giant
    Lvl 2 wizard
    And lvl 4 lightening spell
    In terms of troops I normally use:
    3 yetis
    3 ice golems
    3 electro dragons
    1 healer
    7 archers
    And 1 wall breaker

Wow just looked at how much I have written. Anyways any help is appreciated no matter the cost cuz I can get more resources. Cheers.

Depends on what you do
    If you war most of time and are one if the top guys in lineup youd definitely want to upgrade the defenses looks like youre way too rushed
    Id say
    Camps,lab, heros whenever possible(shouldn't be a problem for heros at that lvl) storages,cc,spell factory
    Troop wise what you use most spell wise heal/rage get that th to lvl 5 and keep upgrading other defense
    Thats my point of view you can see many suggestions.

Fresh Spawn
    Yeah Iím the leader of a clan and try to do wars as much as possible. At the moment all my gold is going into upgrading defences like cannons, mortars, archer towers and walls. The elixir Iím not so sure about. Should I upgrade my troops or the rest of my barracks? Cheers for the advice though.

Unless you need/want the troops that come with upgrading your barracks, I'd hold off and focus on at least 1 war army comp. to th12 level, then do barracks.

Fresh Spawn
    Yeah the only reason I would upgrade my barracks is so the troop training timer will go down as I steady have 1 maxed out barracks for both kind so I have all the troops unlocked already. Yeah I was thinking the army camp as well or upgrading the actual troops but thatís rly expensive and id need o upgrade my lab more first. Cheers for the advice

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash825 View Post
    Yeah Iím the leader of a clan and try to do wars as much as possible. At the moment all my gold is going into upgrading defences like cannons, mortars, archer towers and walls. The elixir Iím not so sure about. Should I upgrade my troops or the rest of my barracks? Cheers for the advice though.
    Opt out of wars, upgrade your heroes.

honestly all your elixir and dark elixir should go into upgrading your offense. I didnít read all so if some is already upgraded skip it but you should max out the following soonish - lab, spell factories, army camps, clan castle.

also upgrade heroes

the other things to max are drills, storages, pumps and mines, workshop

did I mention upgrading heroes?

lab lights should be on as often as possibly

gold should go into walls unless you canít keep builders busy on heroes and elixir building upgrades.
    Last edited by Klavious; February 9th, 2020 at 11:47 PM.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.