Thread: Dusky Gaming Youtube Channel master supreme thread of destiny!

Cool Dusky Gaming Youtube Channel master supreme thread of destiny!

Who is Dusky? I've been a father for 10 months, Husband for 4 years. I've been playing Clash of Clans since November 2012. After many years of competitive Clash of Clans, I'm devoting my time and efforts to making y'all better players. I want to help the brand new player, as well as the seasoned veteran looking to brush up!

If you're looking to improve as a player, be sure to check out my videos! If you're digging the videos, drop a subscribe! DuskyGaming Youtube

Also, I am also on Twitch, every Tuesday night and Thursday night at 9:00 EST. I stream some of the best players in the world and also, if I'm not streaming a war, I am usually chilling and farming and always happy to do a base/clan/war review for anyone! I also build bases on stream for the community to use! DuskyGam1ng Twitch

Back to the Basics

Town Hall Level Specific

Starting from the Beginning

War Recaps

Tips and Tricks!

Last edited by DuskyGam1ng; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:39 PM.

NEW VIDEO!

Back to the Basics! Learn how to funnel!

Last edited by DuskyGam1ng; February 20th, 2020 at 01:54 PM.

NEW VIDEO!

The most overpowered TH9 army out there! This helped me hit with 100% hit rate against some of the best players in the world!

Last edited by DuskyGam1ng; February 20th, 2020 at 01:55 PM.

What your clan needs to do to attack at Champion 1 League in CWL!

In this video, I go into the wild and find a random clan to review their war hits. Is this something that you'd like done in your clan? Be sure to comment on the video and I'll be happy to do it!

New to Clash of Clans? Did you just download the game? This series shows you what to do and how to do it starting at Town Hall 1 and turn you into a great attacker! I want to help you become the best player that you can be!

Last edited by DuskyGam1ng; February 20th, 2020 at 01:56 PM.

I've compiled a huge list of tips and tricks that I've learned from Clash of Clans over the 7 years that I've been playing. I want to share those with you! Be sure to comment down below to let me know WHICH of these tips and tricks that you didn't know! Part II coming soon!

PART 2! I've compiled a huge list of tips and tricks that I've learned from Clash of Clans over the 7 years that I've been playing. I want to share those with you! Be sure to comment down below to let me know WHICH of these tips and tricks that you didn't know!

This is a brief video about the Wizard in Clash of Clans. This will showcase the strengths, weaknesses and the overall usefulness of the Wizard! The Wizard is a great troop for funneling and even clean up!

Clash of Clans: No Dip League war recap. Town Hall 10 three stars!

This video showcases the BEST hits at Town Hall 10 for W.C.W.W.C. in the No Dip League! When attacking Town Hall 10's in Clash of Clans be sure to consider all attack strategies in this video. This is a No Dip League war that only allows Town Hall 10 troops inside of the Clan Castle and NO Siege Machines.

Last edited by DuskyGam1ng; 1 Week Ago at 07:59 PM.