Thread: Expansion permit (scroll) boat event

Expansion permit (scroll) boat event

Expansion permit (scroll) boat event

I just encountered a weird glitch which I just reported to support, however I thought I would, post it here especially because of the observation that I made. For my second scroll, I didn't receive it, but it did show as received on the event board. I noticed (and included in my contact with support in the event they find it useful) that I received my first scroll after filling the boat entirely myself, but the second boat didn't give me the scroll after I had asked for help. This might be inconvenient, but on my third boat I filled the boat myself and recieved the scroll, so it seems that this glitch can be avoided by avoiding help on the boat.

Susanna
    Level 147, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019

Something similar just happened to me. I have a booster actvated that fills 3 crates. I filled the rest myself. No scroll was awarded.

Thanks for sharing. I am sorry that happened to you.

After reading your post, I asked for help on my second boat, took screenshot before, during and after sending that boat. I did receive the second permit when checking at the land.

Looks like there is some other factors as well.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley info : - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Update: After contacting support, they send me the missing scroll in a box.

Perhaps one of the factors is when help was requested on the boat, I filled my boxes then asked for help.

Susanna
    Level 147, Town level 40, 144/144 Achievements
    Purchased last of all available house, truck and stand options from Maggie: November 18, 2019
    144th Achievement: December 18, 2019