Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Piggy bank with chicken valley

Piggy bank with chicken valley

Is there clarification somewhere about the piggy bank when we have a chicken valley.

Questions I have:
    1. With the carry over tokens from Animal valley, is there a a way to add more?
    2. If you fill your wallet before the end of the valley season, can you still collect tokens and have them go into the piggy bank?
    3. If you paid 25 diamonds to open it and even after buying everything available you can a carry over, is it another 25 at the end of this valley?
    4. Will it be possible for 2 exclusive prizes? Or will that option on be available for sanctuary valley?

Thanks in advance!

Kathy

1) As long as the piggy bank is not full (below 1200 piggy tokens) you can add more, if it is full (at 1200 piggy tokens) there is no way to add more to the piggy bank

2) I would think no because even if both the wallet and the piggy bank were completely empty at the start of the season, the piggy bank will fill up quicker than the wallet because every shop you serve gives normal (wallet) tokens AND piggy bank tokens. As long as the season is running you can only empty your wallet (by buying things from the normal shop). You can only open the piggy bank after the season has ended. If your wallet is full, your piggy bank will also be full and then you can't serve more buildings until you spent some (wallet) tokens.

3) I'm affraid that it will be but don't know for sure. Haven't seen any announcements that the prize will change. Also there are not only carry over tokens in the piggy bank but serving buildings will also give you piggy bank tokens in addition to wallet tokens (if you look at the buildings, it will show you the red, green, blue wallet tokens you get for serving it and a note '+ piggy bank tokens'. When your piggy bank is full, you will no longer see this note nor receive more piggy tokens, but you will still get the wallet tokens). You can check the amount of piggy bank tokens (as well as wallet tokens) you have on the shop page.

4) It will be possible in any chicken or sanctuary season (in the current setup) since the wallet capacity (max 6000 tokens) and the piggy bank capacity (max 1200) are higer than the cost of 2 exclusive items combined. You will need to make sure that you have enough of each colour though to ensure that you really can buy 2.

Hope this helps

Edit: Basically there is no difference between a chicken season and a sanctuary season when it comes to the piggy bank
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; February 1st, 2020 at 01:06 AM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Y'all are getting piggy bank tokens??? Well! I guess I may need to do a support ticket...... all I have is just my regular reward tokens.

Thanks for your replies.... I didn't know!

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Y'all are getting piggy bank tokens??? Well! I guess I may need to do a support ticket...... all I have is just my regular reward tokens.

Thanks for your replies.... I didn't know!
    Now it's confusing. You have room in your piggy bank but completing order didn't add new tokens in piggy bank ? . If so, definitely contacting Support.

Personally I didn't not break piggy bank from previous season (1200/1200), so I don't even see extra tokens on order from buildings.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley info : - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Yes, I had 250ish each left from sanctuary valley. I still have the same. None of my buildings have ever said anything about piggy bank tokens... just like our original chicken vallies

I'm so glad I asked! Otherwise I would have just continued thinking it was just a sanctuary thing! I wonder how many others are experiencing the same glitch? I didn't see anything in the bugs thread.

I did not expect to see any indication about piggy bank when my piggy bank is full. In Sanctuary theme, once my piggy bank filled, I stopped seeing the indication of extra tokens from orders.

We need more inputs from others who don't have full piggy bank when entering this Season.
    Last edited by meonhoc; February 2nd, 2020 at 04:52 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley info : - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Even though I have contacted support... should I start a bug thread?

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Even though I have contacted support... should I start a bug thread?
    I would see no harm in starting a thread in bugs, as it is not a duplicate of this thread.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Well... I feel stupid!

I don't know what I was thinking, or not thinking. But, because I had so many left over tokens I had my bank filled when I started. Therefore it wouldn't show or give me any.

So... all this was because of me not "getting it"!

Thanks for the replies though!

Kathy

Don’t worry about it. It made me look, since I had forgotten about them. My piggy bank looked like this. It will look the same next season

Farm 141
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 53 GW 26
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...