View Poll Results: My Valley got 100th chicken on:

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 9th day or before (12 days left till end of Season)

7 29.17%
  • 10th day (11 days left till end of Season)

1 4.17%
  • 11th day (10 days left till end of Season)

4 16.67%
  • 12th day (9 days left till end of Season)

5 20.83%
  • 13th day or after (8 days left till end of Season)

7 29.17%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Season 7] When did your Valley collect enough chicken ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[Season 7] When did your Valley collect enough chicken ?

Hi everyone, I start this little survey to see how most Valleys are doing in this Season 7 for future reference.

Thank you in advance for your participation. Poll is anonymous and lasts 14 days. Feel free to post comment about it.

My 2 Valleys:
    - on 9th day (screenshot shsow 12d10h left)
    - getting close, 95 now
    Last edited by meonhoc; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:02 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

We are at 94 at the moment. I guess we will reach 100 in a few hours. Will vote when we get there.

Just out of curiousity: why did you choose these 5 dates and not for example day 1 - 5, day 5 - 10 etc.? From what I'm reading, there are extreme differences between the valleys so limiting it to a few days and 9 days before/8 days after might not give an accurate picture depending on what you're trying to find out of course (and considering that it will not be a representative group anyway). Also an option 'we didn't reach 100' might have been interesting.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    We are at 94 at the moment. I guess we will reach 100 in a few hours. Will vote when we get there.

Just out of curiousity: why did you choose these 5 dates and not for example day 1 - 5, day 5 - 10 etc.? From what I'm reading, there are extreme differences between the valleys so limiting it to a few days and 9 days before/8 days after might not give an accurate picture depending on what you're trying to find out of course (and considering that it will not be a representative group anyway). Also an option 'we didn't reach 100' might have been interesting.
    I obviously haven't think it through this time. What I want to put forward: since I feel we aren't sharing enough Valley stats, it is not intuitive for players to understand how chicken works, causing lots of misunderstanding and player being discouraged to carry on.

I might want to assure players from future seasons, with some stats, that they would still be able to collect enough chicken later in the season.

Point taken, this poll isn't quite representative as I would like it to be.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I obviously haven't think it through this time. What I want to put forward: since I feel we aren't sharing enough Valley stats, it is not intuitive for players to understand how chicken works, causing lots of misunderstanding and player being discouraged to carry on.

I might want to assure players from future seasons, with some stats, that they would still be able to collect enough chicken later in the season.

Point taken, this poll isn't quite representative as I would like it to be.
    That's a good idea. When people see that some valleys completed the goal late they might be more optimistic when theirs doesn't start off very well. I hope you didn't find my post too negative I didn't mean to critisize your poll, I just didn't know if I missed something about those dates.

We got 100 today with 10 days and some hours left. That's the earliest ever from any valley I have been in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibssoli27 View Post
    I collected our 100th chicken with 11days remaining. I just find it frustrating now that group request don't show up anymore once the 100 chickens are already done. I have a group request task now and i don't think i won't able to accomplish it.
    I think there just might be no active group request in your valley at the moment. I saw and contributed to one after we had 100 chickens. I'm not aware that the group tasks stop once a valley reaches 100 chickens.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfIdeas View Post
    I think there just might be no active group request in your valley at the moment. I saw and contributed to one after we had 100 chickens. I'm not aware that the group tasks stop once a valley reaches 100 chickens.
    Is there an algorithm then for chicken appearance? I've been logging back in and out today now to see if a group request will pop up but still none. So far what i've observed earlier is that there are 4 chicken roads waiting to be collected based on the icon over clouds. However, since we already reached 100 chickens, players may not likely collect anymore if the chickens aren't in their drive path. So i might just wait like 4 to 5 hrs. for those chicken to be gone on that spot as they might spawn on other location or just be a group request this time.

With that longer waiting hours for chicken/group request to respawn, players will most likely not able to accomplish if they had that task for today. Random chances isn't fair at all.

But i don't give a damn anymore if i complete it or not. My daily quest path to chest is already messed up. The 1 day valley activity or 4 daily quest equivalent i missed because i'm one of players who had bug issue of not able to join in valley. They didn't even provide compensation for that. Plus the daily quest chest path isn't even properly aligned "again" with the overall days to do the valley.
    Last edited by Ibssoli27; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:59 PM.

I’m am just now at 64. This season has been AWFUL!!! I am lucky if I get 3 chickens per day. And that’s ME playing with 2 farms in my hood. I am on near constant logging in and checking for chickens nearly every hour thru the day from the moment I get up till I go to bed. And I’m not exaggerating. And since it’s only myself playing, really, I can’t collect chickens from the houses where 3 truck are needed. It’s very frustrating as near half I can’t collect because they seem to appear clear on the other side of the valley as far away from my trucks as possible. I refuse to pay lots of diamonds, even though I end up paying 5 for the one extra spin. I wait at the filling stations for the count down to 1 diamond and usually get to the 220 spins on both farms. Still it’s been a major struggle

So I can’t take your poll as of yet.
    Last edited by cyigeis; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:09 AM.
    Happy Haven; Level 131 Town 37
    Achievements: 144/144
    kik: happyhavens
    ​My awesome signature by Planck

New Bloke/Chick
    Almost half way through the season, and we have 49 chickens. Tough going with very few active players in the valley.

We are still at zero, there have been a few buildings with chicken, but they never get completed, we are most likely dropping valley after this season since we no longer get permits from prizes and those are what we want.

I collected our 100th chicken with 11days remaining. I just find it frustrating now that group request don't show up anymore once the 100 chickens are already done. I have a group request task now and i don't think i won't able to accomplish it.

After a good start, the chickens have disappeared from my valley. We're at 72 now, but days have gone by where I haven't seen a single chicken.