View Poll Results: My Valley got 100th chicken on:

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 9th day or before (12 days left till end of Season)

7 29.17%
  • 10th day (11 days left till end of Season)

1 4.17%
  • 11th day (10 days left till end of Season)

4 16.67%
  • 12th day (9 days left till end of Season)

5 20.83%
  • 13th day or after (8 days left till end of Season)

7 29.17%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [Season 7] When did your Valley collect enough chicken ?

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    I just collected the 100th chicken with 2 days and 11 hours to go. Whew.

I didn't think we would make our goal but I will get the Hiking Pig statute so thank you to my Valleymates!!!

I'm so eggcited that I'm using 3 exclamation points. I almost used an expletive but remember this is a family friendly forum so cursing and simulated cursing isn't permitted.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:45 PM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

we got them yesterday - not a choice on your poll

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanforHayDay View Post
    we got them yesterday - not a choice on your poll
    Got there yesterday on one farm too. I voted last choice which is 13th day or after. Too bad can’t vote twice. My other farm is at 95 but still working at it.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by QBIE View Post
    Got there yesterday on one farm too. I voted last choice which is 13th day or after. Too bad can’t vote twice. My other farm is at 95 but still working at it.
    Wow. You're awesome for getting 100 chickens in a solo neighborhood.

What's next for you? Open a sanctuary for the chickens to enjoy their retirement or become a KFC franchisee?
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Wow. You're awesome for getting 100 chickens in a solo neighborhood.
    Thx, but that was my baby farm which seems to have more luck than my main farm getting put in an active valley. Itís mostly been along for the ride so the thx really goes to my awesome valley mates who have been slow but steady so I never doubted we would reach 100.

On the other hand Iíve been busting my butt on my main farm. Was only at 60 something a few days ago and had pretty much given up when chickens seemed to start popping up all over the place so I decided to go for it since I had saved a lot of fuel. Ran out of gas last nite and again today so thx to whoever else has also helping me in that valley!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    What's next for you? Open a sanctuary for the chickens to enjoy their retirement or become a KFC franchisee?
    P‚tť sounds good to me right now

QBIE,

so is it looking good for your main farm now too? I hope so. Chickens are definitely appearing with more frequency and closer it seems now. I collected 15 yesterday because I too was overloaded with fuel. Now that I have my tokens fairly balanced, I am just sitting in place but may run and pick up a chicken (for my collection ��) if one appears really close but will not stop at buildings for fear of messing up my token balance.

Hi HeaveninTN, yes, my main farm finally reached 100 this am. Thx

Wow. 15 chickens in a day? Sunnyphoenix may be Valley map master but you must be chicken master!

We got to 77 total. I was in that valley every few hours and hardly saw more then one chicken a day. Iíve had seasons where I ran into 20 plus a day to this. Missed out on the good prizes. Very bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes72 View Post
    We got to 77 total. I was in that valley every few hours and hardly saw more then one chicken a day. Iíve had seasons where I ran into 20 plus a day to this. Missed out on the good prizes. Very bummed.
    I can only ditto that. Not enough chickens to get the special prices. Result I have for the first time ever not played the game for several days. Total bummed and pretty close to being fed up with the game. I'm in a NH with my sis and she is even more tired of the game than me.

We didnít get enough chicken this time, but i got a permit, yay, I stopped opening land before the last time we had land added, itís the first permit since valley opened so pretty useless. Oh well, maybe next season.