View Poll Results: My Valley got 100th chicken on:

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 9th day or before (12 days left till end of Season)

7 29.17%
  • 10th day (11 days left till end of Season)

1 4.17%
  • 11th day (10 days left till end of Season)

4 16.67%
  • 12th day (9 days left till end of Season)

5 20.83%
  • 13th day or after (8 days left till end of Season)

7 29.17%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Season 7] When did your Valley collect enough chicken ?

We passed the 100 chickens yesterday but I have not seen all that many. Not sure how many I have collected as I did not keep count but We have all contributed. I don’t like the decor this time round though. My tokens are quite uneven compared to previous valleys and trying to sort that out is not easy.

Farm Level 179. Town 55. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

We are at 100 chickens today! After days of not finding any chickens, they started popping up yesterday.

Last season there were many players that were dissatisfied that they gained all their chickens, their wallet was full and their piggy bank was also full, early on. So they felt cheated that they were not able to do the daily quests and open the red chests along the way.

I think that this season, though itís been slow, it was wise to slow down the collection of chickens. This allowed players to do daily quests, reach the red chest thresholds and still meet the chicken quotas. For our NH, each day that passed we were able to see that at a particular rate we would be able to meet the goal. We also communicate with one another. If someone is in the valley and notice that a hoodmate is nearby a road chicken or group chicken task, we message so that we could get those.

The Valley should be low key, low stress, and not a competition. I think this season Team HayDay succeeded. 👍😊
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Momscar, I agree that this season seems to be more of a success. I guess I did not realize that players were upset over the full wallet and not getting to complete the daily quests. I was one who always had a full wallet but I guess I saw it as a choice to make...collect animals or complete daily quests. With the full wallet you had to buy what was in the shop vs getting prizes through the chests. To me is was about the same. I simply didn’t like a scenario that prohibited game play....never really thought about the rewards lost in the chests. Like in the shops, they are typically items I can get with a lot less effort by working my farm.
    Last edited by HeaveninTN; 1 Week Ago at 11:45 PM.

We are at 98 chickens.... we should reach 100 later in the day. This valley season was excruciating and boring. For the first 7-8 days, I seemed to be alone a the valley. I caught the first 40-45 chickens with little help from others. (I have two farms). But it could be there just wasn’t any chickens for the other people. I was very discouraged at the beginning. I do the valley, mainly to get scrolls. This season only one scroll in the shop. Hardly any tokens in this valley. I have collected about 4500 tokens, since the start of valley. Last valley, I had managed to purchase all (but 1) of the items in shop. Very disappointed with Valley season 7.

We just passed the halfway mark. Chickens have been scarce in our valley. This will be the first time we have not met the required amount and first time not buying the diamond pack.
    Level 113

Well, we now have 11, none of my hoodmates have seen a chicken on the road, but a few have spotted them in shops, just never gotten any since no helpers are ever around...

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Last season there were many players that were dissatisfied that they gained all their chickens, their wallet was full and their piggy bank was also full, early on. So they felt cheated that they were not able to do the daily quests and open the red chests along the way.

I think that this season, though itís been slow, it was wise to slow down the collection of chickens. This allowed players to do daily quests, reach the red chest thresholds and still meet the chicken quotas. For our NH, each day that passed we were able to see that at a particular rate we would be able to meet the goal. We also communicate with one another. If someone is in the valley and notice that a hoodmate is nearby a road chicken or group chicken task, we message so that we could get those.

The Valley should be low key, low stress, and not a competition. I think this season Team HayDay succeeded. 👍😊
    You collected chickens? I drove animals to the sanctuary. 😜

Anyway my main complaint about the Valley is the constant changes, that most of the time seems to add nothing good - on the contrary. You would think SC have never heard of betatests. Last Valley I had more tokens than I could use and 4 or 5 times the animals required to get the special prices. This time we are nowhere near getting the 100 chickens and I have so far not even enough tokens to buy the special decorations. I don't think SC is aware how many HD players they are losing in the Valley every time they make adjustments, which so far has been in every Valley. As a result you can risk ending up in a Valley with virtually no activity, making it anything but a fun addition to the game. And the worst thing is that a lot of people struggling in such Valleys are ditching the next one making it a very self destructing thing.
    Last edited by L26; 1 Week Ago at 09:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by L26 View Post
    You collected chickens? I drove animals to the sanctuary. 

Anyway my main complaint about the Valley is the constant changes, that most of the time seems to add nothing good - on the contrary. You would think SC have never heard of betatests. Last Valley I had more tokens than I could use and 4 or 5 times the animals required to get the special prices. This time we are nowhere near getting the 100 chickens and I have so far not even enough tokens to buy the special decorations. I don't think SC is aware how many HD players they are losing in the Valley every time they make adjustments, which so far has been in every Valley. As a result you can risk ending up in a Valley with virtually no activity, making it anything but a fun addition to the game. And the worst thing is that a lot of people struggling in such Valleys are ditching the next one making it a very self destructing thing.
    I agree with you on this one. While I am in a sort-of-active valley this time (for the first time) and we have more than 100 chickens already, I find it hard to get enough tokens to buy everything I would like (so many rare screws this time!).

Maybe it is intended to drive the casual valley players away and only leave the enthusiasts so every valley will be active?
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

I reached 100 chickens by myself with 6 days remaining. They were few and far in between.