Thread: Truck broke, chicken at my stop but can’t collect it and no more timer on my truck

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD

Truck broke, chicken at my stop but can’t collect it and no more timer on my truck

Title pretty much sums it up. My truck broke earlier and went back to check how much time is left and now there’s a chicken at my roadside stop but when I tap it just says “roadside stop, collect it before time is up” or just says my name. Restarted app several times and can neither collect it or tell how much time left to collect it or how much time is left til I can drive again. I’m gonna try logging this as a bug with support, but if u can also pass on the message to the team it’d be much appreciated. I’ll post my pic later. So much for “high speed” internet at my hotel. It’s taking forever to upload the pic and is stuck at 34%.

Last edited by QBIE; January 31st, 2020 at 04:54 PM.

Now that the 2 hours is up and I can drive again I was able to collect the chicken. So appears I couldn’t collect it before because my truck was broken and that makes sense, but I think we should still be able to see the timers on how long is left til truck can be driven again and also to collect chicken, esp the former.

Interesting, thanks for reporting.

Now I wonder what a second truck (not broken) will see when arrive at that same spot. 2 actions are both possible when being there, thebroken truck seems to take precedence. Game didn't set the priorities right .
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

QBIE have you tried to drive the truck away while it was broken? That usually brings up a pop up with the time left and a 'chance' to fix it with diamonds.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

Hi OutOfIdeas, Good point but no, i didnt try driving away because i wanted to pick up the chicken before leaving the spot

btw im glad ur finally in an active valley this season

update on my progress with support: logged it via out of game webform so i could attach pic (did not see the option to add pic via in-game). They asked me to contact them from in-game. i did this under “report a bug” because i didnt see an option to describe my problem under “valley issue” but have not seen a response from in game support. I emailed back the agent and am still awaiting their reply how next to proceed....

Looks like I hit a stalemate with support. No reply from in-game support even tho I referenced the ticket # I got from out-of-game support. No further response from out-of-game support either. I’m beginning to understand why others have given up on support.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    I wonder what a second truck (not broken) will see when arrive at that same spot. 2 actions are both possible when being there, thebroken truck seems to take precedence. Game didn't set the priorities right .
    Game set picking up animal/chicken as precedence. Someone’s truck broke down on same spot as a giraffe. Tapping on the spot I only had the option to pick up the giraffe.

Only after I picked up the giraffe could I see time left to repair the truck. But I’ve been popping in and out frequently today and knew there was plenty of time left for me to repair it. Glad I didn’t have a full truck tho. Not sure if I was on the same spot with a full truck if I’d see the option to repair the truck. My guess is I would only see a message that my truck was full, can’t pick up giraffe and wouldn’t see an option to repair truck.

Last edited by QBIE; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:56 PM.