Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ☠Forum's Achievements Leader-board☠

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #281
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It's not up to you to try to change this thread into something it isn't, as discussed previously .... this really isn't funny
    Can you point outwhere hedid any such thing?

Because I cannot read anything in the post you responded to which seemed in any way to beattempting to change the thread.

Your continual sniping at him is definitely not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Can you point outwhere hedid any such thing?

Because I cannot read anything in the post you responded to which seemed in any way to beattempting to change the thread.

Your continual sniping at him is definitely not funny.
    The very point of 'making comparisons with earlier months' has been discussed, Warios has clearly stated that that is NOT part of this post and if Jakob wanted such, they were free to create their own thread. Even you chimed in on that part, when they didn't stop.

The whole 'who was here, who is here' is NOT part of the equation, that's what Warios has been clear about, read the posts... Several have put the account on ignore due to their actions recently. And no, I'm not 'sniping'. Hijacking of threads is in the forum rules, even you yourself responded previously that it had to stop. Well, it doesn't...

Forum Veteran
    We have to post every Month in this thread to keep into the list ?

Quote Originally Posted by JustGreat View Post
    We have to post every Month in this thread to keep into the list ?
    once every 90 days - see the original post

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Once you have been added to the leader board, all you need to do is to post on this thread once every 90 days, the stats will be updated automatically on our side once a month. I will try to pull the data sometimes in the last 12 hours on the last day of the month to give the SC over achievers a chance to get the last set of dailies in for an accurate number.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #285
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    The very point of 'making comparisons with earlier months' has been discussed, Warios has clearly stated that that is NOT part of this post and if Jakob wanted such, they were free to create their own thread. Even you chimed in on that part, when they didn't stop.

The whole 'who was here, who is here' is NOT part of the equation, that's what Warios has been clear about, read the posts.
    No he hasn't.

.. Several have put the account on ignore due to their actions recently. And no, I'm not 'sniping'. Hijacking of threads is in the forum rules, even you yourself responded previously that it had to stop. Well, it doesn't...
    What he was doing previously - a few months ago, I agree, was rather trying to hijack the thread and change it.

But it has stopped.

There was absolutely nothing whatsoever remotely approaching "hijacking" in the post you responded to.

There was absolutely nothing whatsoever which was in any way shape or form attempting to change the thread.

He just remarked on who had dropped out, and said he hopes they post again to get back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    No he hasn't.

What he was doing previously - a few months ago, I agree, was rather trying to hijack the thread and change it.
    But it has stopped.
    There was absolutely nothing whatsoever remotely approaching "hijacking" in the post you responded to.

There was absolutely nothing whatsoever which was in any way shape or form attempting to change the thread.

He just remarked on who had dropped out, and said he hopes they post again to get back in.
    No, it didn't stop. And no, he didn't "just remark". He makes a comparison with earlier months about who is on and who is no longer on the list. Which is one of the things specifically discussed ...

Ajax, you've obviously changed your mind. Although I still see the same behavior on their end. It doesn't matter, it shouldn't be what this thread is about.

As I've stated before: Jayy! Thanks Warios
    Last edited by JusMe; June 1st, 2020 at 08:25 PM.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Thanks warios and nattens

im really glad everyone is working together now towards our common goal of making this community fun and interesting for everyone.

a blend of tradition and innovation makes for an exciting future

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ23

Pro Member
    Thx for the response but i dont think ill just make another forum acc and make 100 or more posts to just include another of my acc on the list
    Im good with 1 being there

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Thx for the response but i dont think ill just make another forum acc and make 100 or more posts to just include another of my acc on the list
    Im good with 1 being there
    Well you shouldn't since forum rules only allow 1 forum account per person, not 1 forum account per in game account.

But you could try PM Warios and see if he allow you to have 2 in game account on the list with just 1 forum account.
    so the list goes:
    1. RH69 - 1 (first account)
    2. RH69 - 2 (second account)

Senior Member NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercfovia87 View Post
    Well you shouldn't since forum rules only allow 1 forum account per person, not 1 forum account per in game account.

But you could try PM Warios and see if he allow you to have 2 in game account on the list with just 1 forum account.
    so the list goes:
    1. RH69 - 1 (first account)
    2. RH69 - 2 (second account)
    I do not think it will be allowed. I think so because I have seen at least two other forum users post info in this thread about a second account they had and these accounts are not included in the lists.
    TH13/BH9. Heroes: 70/70/50/20/30. 109 of 111 achievement stars. Clan leader of 6 clans; Lvl 24, 20, 11, 7, 4 & 1.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.