Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 731 to 738 of 738

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ☠Forum's Achievements Leader-board☠

  1. #731
    Forum Legend Warios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,487
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    You couldn't wait to finally succeed in hijacking.
    No thanks, such a list would be a no-go. Not like this.
    Even copied my graphics for the headings, quite lazy and rude if you ask me.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220




  2. #732
    Forum Hero JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    7,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Even copied my graphics for the headings, quite lazy and rude if you ask me.
    Yup, that was the first thing I noticed too

  3. #733
    Forum Veteran MommySnooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Lurking somewhere. Why can’t we smirk in here?
    Posts
    1,520
    Likewise. I don’t think when I saw the list a long while ago, that it had those titles—it was more of a chart. I don’t support copying someone else’s effort like that, because I remember reading how much fussing aTh (and/or Warios?) had to do to get them all to fit in a forum post, and whatnot.

    I looked at it, but honestly once the forum closes I *probably won’t follow it in this format anymore. It was more for fun to compare how I’m doing with people I “know” on here and keep up with what they’re up to.

    (Next QoL request...can we have 250 in-game (not GC/Google Play/SCID/Facebook) friends, like HD has? Then I can friend more people and peek at profiles directly, if I really want to.)

    When we move to another place/format, I think it would be better to see a new list started that is specific to *that particular place, if it’s practical.


    Thanks TerM!

    Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

  4. #734
    Forum Hero JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    7,227
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    Likewise. I don’t think when I saw the list a long while ago, that it had those titles—it was more of a chart. I don’t support copying someone else’s effort like that, because I remember reading how much fussing aTh (and/or Warios?) had to do to get them all to fit in a forum post, and whatnot.

    I looked at it, but honestly once the forum closes I *probably won’t follow it in this format anymore. It was more for fun to compare how I’m doing with people I “know” on here and keep up with what they’re up to.

    (Next QoL request...can we have 250 in-game (not GC/Google Play/SCID/Facebook) friends, like HD has? Then I can friend more people and peek at profiles directly, if I really want to.)

    When we move to another place/format, I think it would be better to see a new list started that is specific to *that particular place, if it’s practical.
    It's being looked into

  5. #735
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    941
    Nice. How do you get everyone's achievement's? How do you have time to update these all day?

  6. #736
    Forum Hero JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    7,227
    Quote Originally Posted by Def4ultpl4y3r View Post
    Nice. How do you get everyone's achievement's? How do you have time to update these all day?
    Check the first post in this thread - all the information is in there. Nothing is being updated every day.
    Again, read the first post in this thread.

  7. #737
    Well, for posterity and for short lived glory, posting here again. Many, many thanks Warios for keeping this up


    Come swing your pants at Very Hard. We love Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing On Rainbows

    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for signature.

  8. #738
    Forum Elder Doddsyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the builders secret underground lair
    Posts
    2,859
    I wish there was an achievement reward that kept the forum open!
    COC MAIN: Max TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: less that 40 walls left to max TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Working on TH13 Clash profile

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •