Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ☠Forum's Achievements Leader-board☠

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Been a bit since you lat posted, your 90 day timer has been reset for next month.

indeed, I retired from the forums when I hit 1000 posts and got the title “Banned”. But After many months I noticed that they removed that title and apparently the one at 1,001 that is “Just Kidding”. So I am back. But I see 1,024 on the horizon which is another nice hold point.
    Last edited by tinman610; August 4th, 2020 at 01:34 PM.
    Level 221 | TH13 | 2504 war stars | clan C9R2GLC
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...anks-in-Forums Forum Ranks
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...es-Compilation
    Working my way towards having 1k bytes as my forum title😄 at 1024

#28G8VJGQG
    R k tarafdar

Quote Originally Posted by NattensNinjaerJakob View Post
    Did you ask to be taken off the list?
    I can not find you on any of the lists? You used to be on as far as I recall..
    Nah, I just didn’t care much about posting lately. And my last post was too late for Warios to include me in his latest update.
    I’d be back in next update, if I can make a top30 anymore... i have surely slowed down \_(ツ)_/

How do i get in this leaderboard , i posted my tag 1 weeks ago around()
    Last edited by rahultarafdar; August 12th, 2020 at 04:09 AM.

The list gets updated on the last day of the month so if you fall into any of the categories wait till this monthend for the list to get updated

I think its time to check in.....

Hi. I'm back - was away for a few days. But never had been off from the game, forgodsake.

Still lurking on the forums. Nearly forgot to post again - time does seem to fly by at my age

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by PaluEF View Post
    Nah, I just didn’t care much about posting lately. And my last post was too late for Warios to include me in his latest update.
    I’d be back in next update, if I can make a top30 anymore... i have surely slowed down \_(ツ)_/
    Likewise ..

/Affront
    TH13-75/75/50/20|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by R3stl3SSW4rr1or View Post
    Hi. I'm back - was away for a few days. But never had been off from the game, forgodsake.
    In the last about 9 months you have one forum post other than posting here to be on the leaderboards. Warios runs this so he can tell me to stuff it if he would like to, but personally it seems to me this thread is supposed to be for forum users, not for people to post here once per month and not use the forum in any other way just to be on the leaderboards. After all, there are other sites where we can see statistics for all players. This one is for forum users.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.