Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ☠Forum's Achievements Leader-board☠

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by MommySnooks View Post
    It says it was last updated April 2, so is there a May one now? And a June one if we end up closing later in June? That’d be nice.
    The thread was supposed to get updated for may
    I believe he said he had the datas but he got stuck on some stuff and didnt update it on 1st of month like he used to may be it will be updated for may if not im sure we will get the last update on june 1st

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    The thread was supposed to get updated for may
    I believe he said he had the datas but he got stuck on some stuff and didnt update it on 1st of month like he used to may be it will be updated for may if not im sure we will get the last update on june 1st
    it will be done, just never got around to it yet, kind of been a bit disappointed with the recent announcement.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Lurking somewhere. Why cant we smirk in here?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    it will be done, just never got around to it yet, kind of been a bit disappointed with the recent announcement.
    Thanks Warios. Understandable. Take a little time if you need to. None of us is happy about the news.

At the same time, to me, in a way it makes this thread somewhat more meaningful (?), for those of us who have been following it for a long time. I don’t know if “meaningful” is the right word, but hopefully y’all know what I’m saying.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #724
    Thanks Warios. Understandable. Take a little time if you need to. None of us is happy about the news.

At the same time, to me, in a way it makes this thread somewhat more meaningful (?), for those of us who have been following it for a long time. I don’t know if “meaningful” is the right word, but hopefully y’all know what I’m saying.
    Yes, I understand what you mean by that. I feel it too.

Quote Originally Posted by NattensNinjaerJakob View Post
    Now that the Forums are closing I asked on Reddit if we could make something similar to this thread over there.
    See the thread here: http://www.reddit.com/r/ClashOfClans...ntsleaderboard
    You couldn't wait to finally succeed in hijacking.
    No thanks, such a list would be a no-go. Not like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    You couldn't wait to finally succeed in hijacking.
    No thanks, such a list would be a no-go. Not like this.
    Even copied my graphics for the headings, quite lazy and rude if you ask me.
    Level: 266 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 220

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Even copied my graphics for the headings, quite lazy and rude if you ask me.
    Yup, that was the first thing I noticed too

Lurking somewhere. Why cant we smirk in here?
    Likewise. I don’t think when I saw the list a long while ago, that it had those titles—it was more of a chart. I don’t support copying someone else’s effort like that, because I remember reading how much fussing aTh (and/or Warios?) had to do to get them all to fit in a forum post, and whatnot.

I looked at it, but honestly once the forum closes I *probably won’t follow it in this format anymore. It was more for fun to compare how I’m doing with people I “know” on here and keep up with what they’re up to.

(Next QoL request...can we have 250 in-game (not GC/Google Play/SCID/Facebook) friends, like HD has? Then I can friend more people and peek at profiles directly, if I really want to.)

When we move to another place/format, I think it would be better to see a new list started that is specific to *that particular place, if it’s practical.

Thanks TerM!

Got kinda worried snooks might be gf, but seems there's no gf in the set-up so she is absolutely confirmed.
    -Ninja

Likewise. I don’t think when I saw the list a long while ago, that it had those titles—it was more of a chart. I don’t support copying someone else’s effort like that, because I remember reading how much fussing aTh (and/or Warios?) had to do to get them all to fit in a forum post, and whatnot.

I looked at it, but honestly once the forum closes I *probably won’t follow it in this format anymore. It was more for fun to compare how I’m doing with people I “know” on here and keep up with what they’re up to.

(Next QoL request...can we have 250 in-game (not GC/Google Play/SCID/Facebook) friends, like HD has? Then I can friend more people and peek at profiles directly, if I really want to.)

When we move to another place/format, I think it would be better to see a new list started that is specific to *that particular place, if it’s practical.
    It's being looked into

Banned
    Nice. How do you get everyone's achievement's? How do you have time to update these all day?