Thread: Jennís Friends #2L9Y0V9YG Will you be mine? New Unique Team forming now!

Thumbs Up Jennís Friends #2L9Y0V9YG Will you be mine? New Unique Team forming now!

Hi, We ARE A TEAM! We play derby together, no pressure, just fun! That means you can earn maximum points if you want to, or just meet the required minimum, which is: only 3 tasks, each 320 points minimum, or you can opt out completely. It just works! When everyone teams up, coordinating goals for the good of the group, winning derbies often happen! Jenn’s Friends have access to a great new NH, and 29 spots are open NOW! I’m excited to meet my new friends and just enjoy the fun! I share the log, and will promote you quickly. I am Level 99 and will soon hit 100 and get my golden tree! Yay! So, that means a Party! That’s where I give YOU gifts! So please come celebrate with me! We help each other on truck tasks, boat tasks, town tasks, ANY and ALL tasks! I enjoy chatting, (obviously, lol), helping each other, ALWAYS! Let’s play, chat, and laugh while we team up and start winning! I have A few rules please. We all speak English. Be kind, remember your manners. Grumpies, Greedies, & Gripers, not welcome! We will have our share of wins, working as a team, that keeps us happy and laughing! We are chatty, happy players, enjoying game play, and lots of laughter on our team, because it’s silly and FUN! I’m from Texas, USA!
    Last edited by SweetJenn; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:54 AM.

So you're not looking for a nh...? I think you posted this on the wrong page
    Lvl 145, town 41 #ULU2U8Y

Can you help me fix it please?

Sweetjen, needs to be posted under recruitment, Jen if its doesnt work out come join our hood. You sound like a good fit. Cheers Robyn.
    Leader of the Active Help.
    Last edited by robynkayw; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:18 AM.

Yes, I did post it in the wrong page, and I don’t know how to move it to the right page. Any helpful suggestions please.

Hi Jenn, copy the text from your original post then paste it into a new post on the correct thread. Once that's done maybe a moderator can delete this thread 😊

I believe I got it moved! thank you Robyn and Bella, so much! I think I need to edit it now, make it shorter. Thanks again

Hi again ladies. It’s all edited (shorter and sweeter ��). How do I contact a moderator to maybe delete this thread please? Thank you so much!

Jenn just look for one in thread and click on them, then pm them, ��
    "I love hayday", above these adds, she is pretty good. Or you can do it from game in support.
    Last edited by robynkayw; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:35 AM.