Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Limited number of threads shown in each category.

Limited number of threads shown in each category.

I checked that not all discussions are shown in the pages on each category but it seems to be capped. From what I checked, it seems to be capped to the number of posts that were last posted a year before the present. I wonder why it is capped in this time frame, or even why it is capped at all. Is it to limit the number of necroing that could happen? And how can I find all posts to check them. Not that I want to post on them to necro them. I want to use them as footage for stuff like guides for a Discord server that I am in and check any secret changes that have happened in the games (mainly Clash of Clans).

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    There are no caps set here. All forums are set to "show all threads".

It is not uncommon for people to necro threads from over 3 years ago, so there certainly isn't any cap there.

Have you inadvertently set an override in your own settings?

Go to Settings => general settings, then scroll down until you find "Default Thread Age Cut Off:".

If that is set to "Use Forum Default", you should see all threads.

One thing to note there though is that when searching, it will normally only return the first 100 results that match your criteria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

Never knew that was a thing. Thanks for assisting with that.

It makes my research easier to do.

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)