Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Banned for Two Days

Banned for Two Days

Yo,

Just checking if anyone else got banned last night. Not sure if it was an auto-ban or if I got reported for something. Iím a leader of a level 17 clan and swear a lot in clan chat because most of the people in my clan are friends who just laugh and joke around with me. I have a feeling a random person joined my clan and probably reported me or something. Most annoying thing is that I spent $30 on the game recently and got banned straight after that. Not really happy tbh.

It does sound like someone in your clan is not your friend. Sorry about that.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

WAR serious GAMES serious CWL relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    It does sound like someone in your clan is not your friend. Sorry about that.
    Thatís just it, I reckon some random player joined, Iíve kicked them for not donating and theyíve probably reported me for kicking them.

How many reports does it take to get you banned?
    Interested in having meaningful conversations regarding clash and participate in events?
    Join Our Forum eSports Group (FESG) Discord Server - https://discord.gg/zYWJKkj

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Main forum rule 19: "You may not discuss publicly any (disciplinary) actions taken by staff, moderators or support such as banning, closing forum threads, deleting forum posts / threads etc. Also, posting publicly any private messages / emails, regardless of topic, you have received from either staff, moderators or support is prohibited."

Closed.