Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Least troop, most loot

Centennial Club

Least troop, most loot

Just wondering what’s the most loot you looted with the least housing spaces used.

My personal record is 3 housing used and
    461k of gold & elixir including 600 dark

With one hero farmed alot of ressources but cant remember the highest ammount. I am sure it was like yours or bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    With one hero farmed alot of ressources but cant remember the highest ammount. I am sure it was like yours or bit more.
    this^^. A big Queen can devastate a dead base. I dont keep track either, but if I been raiding with goblins, I finish with a hero charge on a plump dead base before I log off.

Forum Legend
    I got like 6800 DE the other night with King, Queen and about 10 goblins.
    No clue how much gold and elixir as I was just trying to get 40K DE to drop the champ before CWL.
    Total haul was 42K DE in 25 minutes with Queen, about 100 goblins, the King, 2 elctro dragons I had in camp from prior army.
    It was a profitable 25 minutes.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Got no evidence, but I hit a almost full collector and storages defenseless base few years ago with just heroes. Thus the cost was zero and got about million of each and over 6K DE
    Bored from full inbox messages? Want to get exactly the results you want? Here is the beta version of
    your best chance to get players and clans you want!

Forum Champion
    An empty Wall Wrecker can score reasonable amounts on a poorly designed base.

The page is not fully up to date, but there is a list of records on the Wiki Hall of Fame:
    https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Hall_of_Fame

Scroll down to 'breakable records, and you'll see OCD Farmer (highest loot per troop)
    Someone on there has had 1,364,933 loot per troop

(I'm not entirely sure if that is a Hero, or if he used more than one troop - no idea what the 'rules' are on this one!)

That was my question - I don't know how heroes count as "troop space". If zero, then my answer is infinity loot per troop, as I've hit with just heroes before.

A few times I've run into someone who forgot to put their farming base back, and I hit their progress base for much loot with only heroes.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots | Images

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    That was my question - I don't know how heroes count as "troop space". If zero, then my answer is infinity loot per troop, as I've hit with just heroes before.

A few times I've run into someone who forgot to put their farming base back, and I hit their progress base for much loot with only heroes.
    I'd say they count as 25 housing space, that's what they count as for Eagle Artillery deploying

Over 3k dark with just queen and warden. Likely have had more but this was just yesterday.