Thread: New player in hood

New player in hood

Hi, I think I know the answer but I want to make sure before I say something to a new hoodie. A person joined and she was told about our derby rules if she wanted to do the derby. She was ok with but so far has not taken one task. What I want to know is when someone joins are they automatically in the derby or but they have to opt in?
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

If player joins the hood BEFORE derby start, his/her derby setting should be taken into account.

To check whether a member is currently in derby of a particular hood, you can view the Member list tab when clicking on the NH house. I believe it should be listed there.

Of course, when there is no strange bug opting people in nor that they left the hood during derby. Derby opt out player get notification (if activated) to remind them to join next derby 24h prior to derby start.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley info : - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 143♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Centennial Club
    I’ve noticed when someone joins on a Monday, it may show them opted out at first. Later it seems to automatically opt them in. We’ve learned to check last thing at night just to be sure everyone has the right settings on. Hope this helps!
    Fillory & Further
    Fierce Sickos - now recruiting
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...rby-addicts%21

Quote Originally Posted by FilloryAndFurther View Post
    I’ve noticed when someone joins on a Monday, it may show them opted out at first. Later it seems to automatically opt them in. We’ve learned to check last thing at night just to be sure everyone has the right settings on. Hope this helps!
    Ok, thanks.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU