Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: İsn't the hero revive time to long?

Fresh Spawn

İsn't the hero revive time to long?

İ think the hero revive time is too long i usually use queen walk on my attacks but when she dies im waiting too long to attack again.
    Last edited by kongrat; January 30th, 2020 at 07:58 AM.

the regeneration times were a lot longer few years back and troop training as well > 1 golem took 45 minutes to brew.

Fresh Spawn
    İ know but im playing the game like 3-4 hours a day and i spend most of the time waiting for heros to regen.

Bbeehhaappyy
    Quote Originally Posted by kongrat View Post
    İ know but im playing the game like 3-4 hours a day and i spend most of the time waiting for heros to regen.
    You have last week 1 gem boost of hero. Did you do that?

If yes, then you know what SC want from you ; )

Yes, I remember those days…Don’t think the New Clashers would cope if we went back to those days

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    the regeneration times were a lot longer few years back and troop training as well > 1 golem took 45 minutes to brew.

You have training potions and gems to boost the regeneration time of your heroes.
    TH13 | BK 65 | AQ 68 | GW 39 | RC 6

İ think the hero revive time is too long i usually use queen walk on my attacks but when she dies im waiting too long to attack again.
    Well don't let your Queen get knocked out then. You can use rage spells to power both the healers and the Queen to get through tough situations.

They (SC) tend to revisit this from time to time. They've reduced it before, they may well likely do so again at some point.

OP, what TH/hero levels are you?

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    They (SC) tend to revisit this from time to time. They've reduced it before, they may well likely do so again at some point.
    I could see times getting scaled down again as has been done in the past with the addition of new levels, but it’d be hard to expect another significant reduction. Hero times tend to coincide with standard army training times, so there isn’t a need to reduce regeneration time further. If you train a quick army, having to wait a few extra minutes for your Heroes is nothing compared to going into battle without them, so it’s worth the small wait. Coupled with Gold Pass training discounts or free-to-play elements like Training Potions offered free at the Trader or earned through Events and the Silver Pass and the occasional one-gem event, Hero regeneration is at its best ever.

Training potions are your friend. Nearly all my looting attacks are done after using one. I usually loot every other day when a pair of star bonuses are available. I can typically get 7 or 8 attacks in during the time the potion is active and still have cc troops in all but one attack (have to start with troops already in the cc and the ability to request as soon as the first attack is done). Waiting 35 minutes to pass between attacks is for the birds.

Between free potions offered by the trader, earning potions through events and clan games, getting them through the gold pass or just buying them for 25 gems, they’re widely available and well worth it in my opinion.
    Last edited by NCwahoo; January 30th, 2020 at 03:13 PM.