Thread: What to upgrade now I got Otto?

Centennial Club

What to upgrade now I got Otto?

I rushed to Otto. Now that I finished it what def should I upgrade first? Should I get all low level def to a decent level? Focus on a certain def?

My def is basically max th 6 with all other th 7,8,9 buildings level 1.

I also rushed and am now focusing on maxing the big defences first (roaster and lava launcher are most anoying to me when I have to attack them so that's what I upgrade first now). I have also maxed storages, collectors and clocktower before reaching O.T.T.O, the extra gold and elix is helping to unrush.

I let O.T.T.O work on traps and bombs so I won't have 2 defences down at the same time.

That's just my strategy. Not aure if it's the best or most economic way but it works for me

Edit: some of my defences (canons etc.) are only lvl 3 but I want to max the big ones first.
    Last edited by OutOfIdeas; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:27 PM.
    Thank you very much to TerMinus Prime for this beautiful signature!

I play Hay Day and Clash of Clans.
    (English is not my first language. I'm sorry for any mistakes.)

My strategy:

1. Max out storages and collectors

2. Max out all of your traps

3. Max out special defenses: lava launcher, crushers, mega tesla, giant cannon, roaster, multi mortar, air bombs

4. Max out common defenses: firecrackers, double cannons, archer towers, cannons

5. Max out walls

I don't like to upgrade everything evenly. I personally think that maxing any one structure then moving on to the next is the best strategy.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 31 |

Forum Superstar
    Move OTTO over to your main village and upgrade there.

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Move OTTO over to your main village and upgrade there.
    Master Builder has been hanging out with his 5 new best friends for a while now :-)

/Affront

Forum Legend
    You have mega tesla so for defenses I do
    Clock tower
    Roaster
    Lava Launcher
    Multi Mortar
    crushers to L7
    double cannons
    fire crackers
    Air bomb
    guard post
    crushers to 9
    archer towers
    tesla
    giant cannon
    cannons
    traps
    walls

mix in gem mine if it's not maxed
    I'm assuming collectors and storages are already max

but honestly once you get otto it's all busy work anyway you'll probably max it all before BH10 comes out if you play regular.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    My strategy:

1. Max out storages and collectors

2. Max out all of your traps

3. Max out special defenses: lava launcher, crushers, mega tesla, giant cannon, roaster, multi mortar, air bombs

4. Max out common defenses: firecrackers, double cannons, archer towers, cannons

5. Max out walls

I don't like to upgrade everything evenly. I personally think that maxing any one structure then moving on to the next is the best strategy.
    I agree with this, I would just add the caveat that the master builder should only be used for 1, 2, and 5. Having two defenses down makes it really tough to win. Even just in the mid to upper 4000s, having 1 defense down makes it tough.

Other than these exceptions (storages, collectors, traps, walls), keep the master builder over in the main village.

Clash of Stats: #L8CCQ8UJ | #PP0R9VGJR
    Thanks to TerMinus Prime for the awesome sig/avatar!
    Forum Titles | About Reputation | Reputation Dots

Banned
    Define "rushed". So you spent a couple hundred bucks maxing out everything needed to get your Otto just so you could have two builders in your BB?

Master Builder on a shorter upgrade and OTTO on a longer one. To make sure that your Master Builder can move to your Main Base.

So Master Builder should only be used to upgrade anything that takes a day maximum. So Traps, Collectors and maybe a Barracks.

Worship the 9 Titans
    (Golem, PEKKA, Lava Hound, Dragon, Giant Skeleton, Scorcher, Super PEKKA, Electro Dragon, Goblin Giant)

Quote Originally Posted by crashofcrans2020 View Post
    Define "rushed". So you spent a couple hundred bucks maxing out everything needed to get your Otto just so you could have two builders in your BB?
    Suggest this thread for info. It is quite possible to do focused upgrades just to unlock otto without spending.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...hed-to-O-T-T-O
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22