Thread: What kind of 320-pt tasks are you getting this week?

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA

What kind of 320-pt tasks are you getting this week?

Hi, I'm just wondering whether others are experiencing what 320-pt tasks we are getting this week...lots and lots of truck tasks (which is good since we are currently on a global truck event!), general train, help and mining tasks. There were far fewer combo/basket tasks than usual, or of boat tasks. I finished my ten 320-pt tasks within 2 hours. It still helps to be well-prepared as I was able to do a mushroom salad task as well as a buttered popcorn task in a minute.

I don't know which tasks my hoodie did (only two of us in derby) because I finished before she woke up. Now she's finished her 10 tasks and we are way ahead of our competitors. I had done 2 mining tasks and two truck tasks and one help task. I helped my hoodie with two help tasks (I'm going to run out of axes soon! haha). I see our board has filled up again with four mining tasks, a help task and another truck task.

No diamonds were used except to get the 10th task. This is a good week for us!

We had mostly mining, help, train/town & truck tasks. I was happy to the trucks because of the events. Our derby players finished within 12 hours. It was a good week, even if we only finished 2nd. First place moved very fast. So I’m thinking they also had similar tasks.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    We had mostly mining, help, train/town & truck tasks. I was happy to the trucks because of the events. Our derby players finished within 12 hours. It was a good week, even if we only finished 2nd. First place moved very fast. So I’m thinking they also had similar tasks.
    same with me. all done in 2 days and I only play for an hour in the morning and a couple of hours at night

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    Hi, I'm just wondering whether others are experiencing what 320-pt tasks we are getting this week...lots and lots of truck tasks (which is good since we are currently on a global truck event!), general train, help and mining tasks. There were far fewer combo/basket tasks than usual, or of boat tasks. I finished my ten 320-pt tasks within 2 hours. It still helps to be well-prepared as I was able to do a mushroom salad task as well as a buttered popcorn task in a minute.

I don't know which tasks my hoodie did (only two of us in derby) because I finished before she woke up. Now she's finished her 10 tasks and we are way ahead of our competitors. I had done 2 mining tasks and two truck tasks and one help task. I helped my hoodie with two help tasks (I'm going to run out of axes soon! haha). I see our board has filled up again with four mining tasks, a help task and another truck task.

No diamonds were used except to get the 10th task. This is a good week for us!
    I still don't see how you could complete a 320 point task in 1 minute with out using diamonds. To hurry up production of an item you have to spend diamonds of wait the allotted time for each item to be completed.

Please explain as I've been with HayDay for many years and the system has remained the same. Shard some secrets.

jollyjohn65 .

level 155.

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by JollyJohn65 View Post
    I still don't see how you could complete a 320 point task in 1 minute with out using diamonds. To hurry up production of an item you have to spend diamonds of wait the allotted time for each item to be completed.

Please explain as I've been with HayDay for many years and the system has remained the same. Shard some secrets.

jollyjohn65 .

level 155.
    JollyJohn, I make use of the "stacking" technique extensively. You have never heard of it? It's mentioned many times in various places in this forum....When your barn is full, you can keep making items on a machine without releasing them, up to something like 50+. For example, my juice maker is stacked up with 9 apple juice, then 10 tomato juice, then 8 apple juice, then 10 tomato juice. All of them ready to be released if I should get Picnic Combo/basket or Vegan Combo, or full Apple Juice task or full Tomato Juice task. Of course I cannot selectively release one particular juice. I have to take my chances that I get a Picnic Combo (requires 7 apple juice, 9 carrot cakes, 7 feta pies) before a Vegan combo. Almost all my machines are stacked up like this before a derby begins. The only machine that I don't stack is the hat maker, jam maker, jewelry maker and the smelters (because derby tasks do not ask for items from those machiens.

The tricky part is stacking things that use up items from the barn. For example, if you make a raspberry candle, it uses up one unit of beeswax and the barn is no longer full. Therefore you have to fill the barn back up before you try to make another raspberry candle. It helps a great deal to hire Rose before stacking as she will keep filling up your barn automatically as you use up eggs, milk, bacon, wool or goat milk. Similarly hiring Ernest helps as he will keep filling up your barn with sugars and dairy.

It also helps to have a lot of slots in each of your machines (which did require diamonds). Instead of spending diamonds to buy deco's, I spent it on increasing slots. The more slots you have, the less times you have to return to refill your machines. Hope this helps.

By the way, I start stacking my machines on Saturday and usually I'm all ready some time on Monday. I certainly don't want my machines still having slots filled when a Mystery Derby begins because I wouldn't want to have to wait for my slots to be cleared of unwanted items before making what is needed in a Mystery task.

Very helpful! Iíve heard of stacking and saw numerous links, just wasnít sure how it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensBestHayDay View Post
    Very helpful! I’ve heard of stacking and saw numerous links, just wasn’t sure how it worked.
    If you want to learn more about stacking, check out Tigger’s post here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post3455124

It may seem dated at first, and of course there have been products added since this, but it’s a good start.
    Level 162
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    🐝 kind. 🤗

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    If you want to learn more about stacking, check out Tigger’s post here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post3455124

It may seem dated at first, and of course there have been products added since this, but it’s a good start.
    Thank you very much for sharing!!! Iíll check it out 👍

Red face Good info

Quote Originally Posted by Xtalline View Post
    JollyJohn, I make use of the "stacking" technique extensively. You have never heard of it? It's mentioned many times in various places in this forum....When your barn is full, you can keep making items on a machine without releasing them, up to something like 50+. For example, my juice maker is stacked up with 9 apple juice, then 10 tomato juice, then 8 apple juice, then 10 tomato juice. All of them ready to be released if I should get Picnic Combo/basket or Vegan Combo, or full Apple Juice task or full Tomato Juice task. Of course I cannot selectively release one particular juice. I have to take my chances that I get a Picnic Combo (requires 7 apple juice, 9 carrot cakes, 7 feta pies) before a Vegan combo. Almost all my machines are stacked up like this before a derby begins. The only machine that I don't stack is the hat maker, jam maker, jewelry maker and the smelters (because derby tasks do not ask for items from those machiens.

The tricky part is stacking things that use up items from the barn. For example, if you make a raspberry candle, it uses up one unit of beeswax and the barn is no longer full. Therefore you have to fill the barn back up before you try to make another raspberry candle. It helps a great deal to hire Rose before stacking as she will keep filling up your barn automatically as you use up eggs, milk, bacon, wool or goat milk. Similarly hiring Ernest helps as he will keep filling up your barn with sugars and dairy.

It also helps to have a lot of slots in each of your machines (which did require diamonds). Instead of spending diamonds to buy deco's, I spent it on increasing slots. The more slots you have, the less times you have to return to refill your machines. Hope this helps.

By the way, I start stacking my machines on Saturday and usually I'm all ready some time on Monday. I certainly don't want my machines still having slots filled when a Mystery Derby begins because I wouldn't want to have to wait for my slots to be cleared of unwanted items before making what is needed in a Mystery task.
    I see what you are doing, it is a chance to take but worth trying and you also need to be near to having a full barn. You also need the produce to stack the production lines but very interesting. Just one thing to mention though you do need to stack jam maker and hats as they are needed with the boat tasks which does come up very often.

thanks for the info
    jollyjohn65 level 156