Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rush to Town Hall level 9?

Fresh Spawn

Rush to Town Hall level 9?

Im a th level 8. I have upgraded all buildings that require elixir, all troops, and all spells. I have seen some people that recommend rushing to town hall 9, and I was wondering what I should do. I appreciate all the advice - I currently have around 4.8 million elixir, with 3 million in my season bank and 2 million waiting from my season perks, I would just hate to waste that (can only hold 6 million max). Thanks!

You can do it. Just make sure you have all offense buildings like camps,cc, hero etc. maxed before you go up though.

How low level are your defenses?
    -Bah. What are you going to do? We sweeped this place. All you have is your screenshots, and your fancy logistical gimmicks. We have LOGIC. -No. What you have is denial, and hope that when your denial runs out, we will not be standing, and if we are, you will be toasted and disregarded before your computer hits the floor. -that's impossible! Throw evidence-less posts at him! - My turn (*starts posting screenshots*)

Fresh Spawn
    Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

I attempted to attach screenshots of my base and troops so you can see easier. Hopefully it worked correctly. If you have any questions about any specific defenses that you can't tell from the low quality of the photo, let me know and I'll be glad to tell you!
    Last edited by mpeak13; January 28th, 2020 at 03:44 PM.

Get your king maxed. Any extra levels you have to do at th9 will make it more of a nightmare. Get everything requiring dark maxed out before going to th9. Defence isn’t as important because it’ll give you a bit more to do while you wait on heroes.

Thanks so much to TerMinus Prime for the sig pic!
    Th12/Bh9
    King: 50 Queen: 51 Warden: 20 BM: 29
    Clan: DarkIceWarfare

Fresh Spawn
    Okay! I’ll start upgrading my de troops as soon as my last elixir upgrade gets done. Is looting worse or better at th9? I’ve found it pretty easy at th 8.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldagod14 View Post
    Get your king maxed. Any extra levels you have to do at th9 will make it more of a nightmare. Get everything requiring dark maxed out before going to th9. Defence isn’t as important because it’ll give you a bit more to do while you wait on heroes.
    Didn't know king at th8 got more then 10lvls xD

Forum Legend
    Once you run out of an easy outlet for any one resource, usually elxir, at TH go to TH9 and start the hero grind.
    Max your elixir buildings early while putting gold into catching up your walls, once elixir buildings are done, excess elixir can be dumped into walls, which you can't do at TH8.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Fresh Spawn
    thanks for the advice! I knew I didn't want to waste the elixir, but I wasn't sure how to go about it. Do you recommend me taking the time to do my dark elixir upgrades before I upgrade to TH 9? I really hadn't put much time into upgrading my DE troops or spells because I don't use them often - I usually use Giants, Archers, and Goblins to raid with.

Forum Legend
    Dark troops are good for war but sounds like you’re more a farmer. I wouldn’t hang around 8 working on dark troops and walls.
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.