Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Less neighbors asking for stuff

Less neighbors asking for stuff

As soon as I send away two neighbors asking to buy stuff for cheap, I get two more immediately. Because I rarely ever sell to them, it is really annoying that they come so often or that they just hang around forever. This should be slowed down to perhaps two neighbors every hour or so.

Do you mean the neighborhood request birdhouse? Or is this about just neighbors asking you to sell items for them to buy?
    If it is the former, they probably keep asking item/crop request to help each other with the "GENEROUS NEIGHBOR ACHIEVEMENT" (see goal at your farmhouse). It is one of the goal to get decor reward on your neighborhood house.
    1. After making 60 donations, your Neighborhood area "bird house" gets a face lift
    2. With 450 donations, your patio gets an update
    3. After 4000 donations, your front gate will have a green arch hedge makeover.

I personally don't mind seeing non-stop request, especially we are only limited to make 20 donations per day (29 actually if you know the trick).

Now if its the latter, i suggest talk with your neighbors about it, open up and resolve this concern you have.
    Well,either of the two, i think its about communicating openly with your neighbors and if it doesn't work out there will always be a lot of NH out there where you can find what's fit for you.

When I read the OP, I thought it was referring to the farm visitors, but idk.

Thank you TerMinus for the awesome sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    When I read the OP, I thought it was referring to the farm visitors, but idk.
    Oh right perhaps! My bad if it is lol coz' i've just known them as farm visitors not "neighbors".
    Well, i personally think two farm visitors are fine, you just have to learn the art of ignoring if there is no event on. I really find them useful during 2x coin event, they help me a lot whenever i'm short on coins or just for me to buy the new unlocked machine on farm.

Centennial Club
    Is similar suggestion has been posted Before. It’s spoke of having the option to disable the town visitors. It goes without saying that it was shot down. Personally, I tire of seeing those town visitors as I to never sell to them. I’d love to see something done about this.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmtastic1 View Post
    Is similar suggestion has been posted Before. It’s spoke of having the option to disable the town visitors. It goes without saying that it was shot down. Personally, I tire of seeing those town visitors as I to never sell to them. I’d love to see something done about this.
    Somehow, I've learned to ignore the 2 visitors until I need them to buy 100 to 200 of a crop.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 12, 2020
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

I would love to use the bird house to donate and receive items. Alas because I'm a solo neighbourhood this facility is obsolete.

it would be nice to have this changed for solo neighbourhoods to use it to help and receive from all neighbourhoods.

i hope other solo's agree with this.

thanks jollyjohn65. Level 156.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Somehow, I've learned to ignore the 2 visitors until I need them to buy 100 to 200 of a crop.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    Februay 12, 2020
    Me too, if you're doing a crop growing derby task and the stuff just wont sell. Build up a big stock in the silo ... more than anything else ... after a while someone will come to by about half the stock of what you have most of at half maximum price.

Having two people stand in front of your farmhouse all day every day is too hard to ignore for me. I guess I'm just too neat and tidy and everything needs to be in its place. Perhaps a "no solicitors" sign could be available for purchase and placing it on your farm would stop them from coming. Put the sign away (storage) and the visitors come back two-by-two all day long to ask you for stuff you don't want to sell them.

I get tired of them always returning and asking for my mining tools or axes cause I retain a bunch. I have to be very careful not to hit the wrong button when sending them away.
    Actually they are easy to ignore if you do not see them.
    I put a few big full grown olive trees in front of them blocking me from seeing them. I moved them aside only when there was a double coin visitor event. You can make a bunch of coins during that time. At that time you will wish they return more often.

You probably have not noticed but wheat is now paying 2.6 coins each. That is like a 10x shop crate of wheat for 26. If you have a large silo like I do, I plant/harvest hundreds of wheat and a visitor will come buy a mass of it often. I have plenty of coins but always like to see the balance go up.