Thread: Empires

Empires

Imagine 1 clan starts an empire. Then, other clans (up to 5)join it(the leader only would control this and there would probably be requirements like when joining normal clans). Then each clan in the empire would be able to choose 1-10 players to send to empire wars,a bit like normal wars and clan war league combined(2 times war bonus...).

Hope it isn't ruled out. Any changes and improvement ideas would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by AyhanM View Post
    Imagine 1 clan starts an empire. Then, other clans (up to 5)join it(the leader only would control this and there would probably be requirements like when joining normal clans). Then each clan in the empire would be able to choose 1-10 players to send to empire wars,a bit like normal wars and clan war league combined(2 times war bonus...).

Hope it isn't ruled out. Any changes and improvement ideas would be welcome.
    I'm kinda confused by this idea, can you give us some more details? I guess I'm not really seeing how it's any different than a 50v50 clan war.
    | TH12 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 32 |

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix1027 View Post
    I'm kinda confused by this idea, can you give us some more details? I guess I'm not really seeing how it's any different than a 50v50 clan war.
    You could do 50v50 wars without using your entire clan's roster.

Would be more like a clan alliance. I like this idea, maybe sharing donations between clans, too.

There maybe even alliance chat where you can chat with other clans' members that sounds good I like it

I think your idea is like a variation to sub-clan, or increase clan-member count.

- Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown
    - Some would question if the risk was worth it. The Rest were already dead.
    - OK BOOMER ------------------ 小舟從此逝 江海寄餘生
    - Victory goes not to the able, but to the ambitious.

Forum Superstar
    Empires, composed of multiple clans, would be awesome.

This sounds like an idea for Sister-Clan Functionality. Many of us hope for this to include cross-clan chat, easy cross-clan movement, and cross-clan donations.

An Empire? This suggests that a clan may be in only one empire? That suggests a purpose for the empire. Empire wars? I was more thinking it would be good to have a free networking, the clan functionality to work in terms only of bilateral relationships. The sister of my sister need not be my sister too. I think the number of allowed connections should be low, maybe five.