Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collectors in Versus whats the point

Collectors in Versus whats the point

Is it just me but why bother having collectors in the Versus Base, you don't need elixir to make the troops. It's not like in the Home village where you do need it, it should be attacking only to get gold & Elixir then you can upgrade stuff do it way.

You need elixir to upgrade stuff already?
    Last edited by Cowslips; January 27th, 2020 at 11:54 AM.

Forum Champion
    Increased HP.

Collectors and mines can push your stores past the amount required for upgrades.

Max collectors can produce almost 100k each day. So, an additional 1 million of gold and elixir every 5 days. That's not exactly pocket change.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by 4ChessOfConfusion4 View Post
    .... it should be attacking only to get gold & Elixir then you can upgrade stuff do it way.
    Not sure what you are suggesting. Is it ...

1) Do away with all resource production. Keep everthing else as is, forcing any and all resource gains via daily 3 battle wins. (Less total loot per day).

2) Do away with all resource production. Increase daily ☆☆☆ to compensate for lost production. (No change in overall average total per day. May gain more, or less, than now dependent upon trophy range).

3) Other? (Please then explain).

All 3 though have a major flaw. That is, new accounts. When you start off the game, you must know which upgrades to do, else you will be stuck in limbo forever! "Dang, should have invested the starting resources in the Lab and troop development. Now I cannot win a single battle, and with no additional resources available to build them up, then invest in the correct upgrades, I can never, ever, recover."
    Last edited by rowman; January 27th, 2020 at 02:05 PM.

Is it just me but why bother having collectors in the Versus Base, you don't need elixir to make the troops. It's not like in the Home village where you do need it, it should be attacking only to get gold & Elixir then you can upgrade stuff do it way.
    That will make getting loot even harder than now with just 3 win bonuses per loot cycle. Not good in my opinion.

Forum Superstar
    Over time (which is the point) its pretty significant. I've read posts here from people who dont even play but hit the collectors to upgrade.

The collectors in BB is pretty significant, at my current cup range and BH level (BH 9) the collectors makes roughly 43% of my daily income and that's just for pressing the boost 2 times per day! As other said, that's not just pocket change. In BH you should max collectors asap, anything else would be stupid imho.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    Over time (which is the point) its pretty significant. I've read posts here from people who dont even play but hit the collectors to upgrade.
    I did that for a solid year in 2018 because builder base didn't interest me at that time
    | BK 70 | AQ 70 | GW 46 | RC 13 |

Collectors generated loot are much more important than in Home Village since the loot in Builder Base only available every 22 hours. When you are few thousands or ten thousands short of an upgrade cost, the Collectors are your friend.