Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Reputation Comment

  1. #1
    Centennial Club TH9clasherIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    140

    Reputation Comment

    Just got a notification titled 'Reputation Comment'

    It says I have Total 10 points.....but what is this ?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    Just got a notification titled 'Reputation Comment'

    It says I have Total 10 points.....but what is this ?
    Someone liked your post and gave you reputation points for it. They also can leave a message, though they don't have to. If you go to your profile you can see the message if there is one. Below any message you can see a little star which you can click on to give reputation points. There also is a triangle that you can click on if you want to report a post for doing something against the forum rules.
    Last edited by 2222; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:31 AM.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  3. #3
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Straya
    Posts
    861
    Yea I’ve had a few in the past and I’ve also recently giving someone a reputation comment too

  4. #4
    Centennial Club TH9clasherIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Someone liked your post and gave you reputation points for it. They also can leave a message, though they don't have to. If you go to your profile you can see the message if there is one. Below any message you can see a little star which you can click on to give reputation points. There also is a triangle that you can click on if you want to report a post for doing something against the forum rules.
    Does the green square under my name has anything to do with Reputation ?

  5. #5
    Jwp721's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,899
    Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    Does the green square under my name has anything to do with Reputation ?
    Yep. Indication of the number of reputations you have received...




  6. #6
    Forum Contender Martvol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    4,999
    Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    Does the green square under my name has anything to do with Reputation ?
    Yes. At a glance without checking profiles you can see what a person reputation level is. The more squares the higher the number.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

  7. #7
    Forum Veteran TerMinus Prime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Please read my Signature ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ
    Posts
    1,591
    you can see this post for more info

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post9589323

    Want a Forum Signature? or Forum Avatar?
    *Click here-> GFX Shop TerMinus Prime*
    GFX group| Clan=Total Balloony | Forum achievements
    Please add me in HayDay #VGP8YYR [lvl 31]

  8. #8
    Centennial Club TH9clasherIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    In Your Heart
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by TerMinus Prime View Post
    you can see this post for more info

    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...=1#post9589323
    thanks , I actually tried searching for it using the keyword - 'Reputation Comment' but couldn't quite get anything

  9. #9
    Forum All-Star PaluEF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Farming
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by TH9clasherIND View Post
    thanks , I actually tried searching for it using the keyword - 'Reputation Comment' but couldn't quite get anything
    More about this feature is listed in the Forum Talk FAQ, in my sig (in full site view)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •