Thread: Total Gold Trophies

Total Gold Trophies

Iím just curious how many hoods have reached the 200 gold mark. We secured our 195th this week! How many are ahead of us???

Fresh Spawn
    Thats impressive what is your key to success. Do all of your group members buy additional tasks. We have the hardest time getting people not to crash our derby

Forum Veteran
    We hit 200 golds 3 weeks ago, and I noticed one hood just above us on the leaderboard (circa #75) who had 202 golds at that point. I haven’t seen another hood with 200 golds, though I’m sure there must be one or two.
    Steve: Hayday Leader JT Legend #J2JOLG2. 150+ golds ďTeam first, my barn is your barnĒ
    recruitment ad https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...d-team-players
    CoC coleader Fat Kitty Stars #28Q99R2P9 active clan, learning together and having fun

Quote Originally Posted by GreenGoo View Post
    Thats impressive what is your key to success. Do all of your group members buy additional tasks. We have the hardest time getting people not to crash our derby
    Yes we all do max points x 10. We let in very few new members to keep the mistakes down. Most of our members have been with us for years

Quote Originally Posted by mdcfc View Post
    We hit 200 golds 3 weeks ago, and I noticed one hood just above us on the leaderboard (circa #75) who had 202 golds at that point. I havenít seen another hood with 200 golds, though Iím sure there must be one or two.
    Wow congrats! We will be in the 200 club soon!