Thread: Riddle Me This...

Riddle Me This...

Why was the glowy lantern special obstacle for the Chinese New Year in main village? Seems the glowy part would be much more suited to the BB evening setting and actually glow. It would also go nicely with the glowy special obstacles already there and encourage more participation from long-time players.

Missed opportunity IMHO...

There was a glowy lantern in the BB a few years ago. I still have both of them (spawn limit was 2) on my main's BB.
    It actually looks like a lantern.
    The glowy lantern in the main village looks like a balloon.

People complained when BB got that obstacle because it wasn't with their collection. Put it under can't please everyone and some people don't have common sense that glowing things belong on a darker setting.
    Quote Originally Posted by WastingGems View Post
    SC missed the boat with this update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    It was never the dev team's intention to leave the Town Hall side of the base behind.
    Although they did leave it behind.
    Builder base, a village so bad even it's builder wants to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Martvol View Post
    People complained when BB got that obstacle because it wasn't with their collection. Put it under can't please everyone and some people don't have common sense that glowing things belong on a darker setting.
    So maybe I need to put this in the idea/request section but the shovel of obstacles could be used to move objects between BB and main base so obstacles can spawn in BB but be moved to satisfy the collectors and vice versa. I would love to move some of the halloween obstacles to the evening setting of BB.