Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 more walls??

100 more walls??

Hi guys, how many are you done with 100 walls upgraded? I really want 100 more walls to upgrade how about you?

All at once would be good though...

I'm pretty sure more of them become upgradeable after waiting some time.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverDream View Post
    Hi guys, how many are you done with 100 walls upgraded? I really want 100 more walls to upgrade how about you?

All at once would be good though...
    "All at once" ain't gonna happen.

Over the last few years, It's been the norm that 25-100 wall segments of the highest level are released in connection with an extra level on some of the defenses or troops.

You should have figured that out by now.

Also, as long as you have other defenses, troops and heroes to upgrade, there really is no reason to to go for the highest level walls as a priority. Just take it easy and let walls be a place where you dump surplus resources.

Besides, if the rest of the walls were released today, you would be back here in 4 weeks, asking for another wall level because you would have already done them, right?

/Affront
    TH13-68/66/42/13|BH9| Farm with US | full stats

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    "All at once" ain't gonna happen.

Over the last few years, It's been the norm that 25-100 wall segments of the highest level are released in connection with an extra level on some of the defenses or troops.

You should have figured that out by now.

Also, as long as you have other defenses, troops and heroes to upgrade, there really is no reason to to go for the highest level walls as a priority. Just take it easy and let walls be a place where you dump surplus resources.

Besides, if the rest of the walls were released today, you would be back here in 4 weeks, asking for another wall level because you would have already done them, right?

/Affront
    I am done with walls yeah but I just said all at once would be good I didnt request this to happen actually but you are right of course.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    I have 28 left and look forward to a breather until the next round of them while I work on other upgrades.

SC will release more walls with the spring update (maybe 100 more) and they'll release more (maybe the final 100) with the summer update.
    They pretty much follow the same schedule year-in and year-out: winter update (Jan), spring update (March/April), summer update (June/July), Halloween update, Christmas update.
    Those are the "major" updates. SC also does smaller updates throughout the year as needed (troop balance, remove bugs, etc.).

Bbeehhaappyy
    About 2 weeks already waiting new portion of walls

I wish they would go back to allowing all at once like before level 11 walls.

Forum Veteran
    New wall wrecker level then ..
    Clearly atm it's weak vs max wall

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDream View Post
    I am done with walls yeah but I just said all at once would be good I didnt request this to happen actually but you are right of course.
    Sounds to me you are requesting for it, even though you didn't directly request for it, otherwise what's the purpose of creating this thread?

Anyway, there must be reason why the walls are not released all at once, and saying "all at once would be good" isn't the case at all since you don't know the data about the economy (Gold and Elixir) being affected by the walls upgrade. I am leaving the decision like this to the Developer which have access to the Clash economy data.

Quote Originally Posted by Alishr99 View Post
    New wall wrecker level then ..
    Clearly atm it's weak vs max wall
    I am not sure where it is clear to you that we need new wall wrecker level. Regardless of it is level 13 or 14 walls, Max Wall Wrecker still require the same amount of hits (3 hits) to destroy those walls.
    Last edited by Mercfovia87; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:23 AM.