Thread: Floating arrow forcing one to rebuild the boat for the builder base

Lightbulb Floating arrow forcing one to rebuild the boat for the builder base

Clash of clans is a great game with a lot of features, but not all of them are used or loved. I'm sure some people don't pay much attention to the builder base. The problem is that one can chose to ignore the builder base, but constantly a floating arrow always gets in the way. Could this be removed after some time ?

If the arrow is such a distraction then repair the boat, complete the tutorial and that's it-no more floating arrow. Takes just a few minutes and solves your problem. There are no further notifications in the main base after you do this.

This is true, you can just do the boat fix, but the point of the post is the is so large and annoying if you choose not too.
    There should be a ”no thanks” option and the arrow goes away, if you choose later, you can just click on it still.
    Personally, I find a low level BB great for clan games, but you should not have to have such a large icon flashing continually when you choose to ignore an optional, part of the game.

Clan:
    ClashAustralia! | Clan ID: #P0QG0C8J | IGN: VanSim | Discord: VanSim#7997
    Clan Lvl: 15 Clan Formed: 16/03/2015
    TH: TH11 | AQ: L50 | BK: 50| GW 20 - League: Titans II (Highest) | Max Tropies: 4500+
    TH: TH12 | AQ: L55 | BK: 55| GW 30 - League: Legends (Highest) | Max Tropies: 5000+

Talking I know. Thats a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro666 View Post
    If the arrow is such a distraction then repair the boat, complete the tutorial and that's it-no more floating arrow. Takes just a few minutes and solves your problem. There are no further notifications in the main base after you do this.
    It's a good idea, but we all know we take pride in the look of our villages. It would be a shame to start of with the BB and leave it there at BBH 1 while your village is what ? maxed out.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Rather than thinking of Builder Base as optional, think of it as supplemental, as it does add to gameplay in your Main Village in a few ways: good for completing clan games & season challenges, O.T.T.O. (6th Builder), and additional gems with both the Gem Mine and removable obstacles.

I like growing grass.

Do keep in mind if you tap to fix the Boat, you’ll have to go through a tutorial which is better to do when you have a few minutes free than when you have limited time to do a task on your Main Village and accidentally tap it.

Once you fix the Boat, you’ll still have an icon above the Boat which is no worse than the “full” icons above various buildings in your Main Village.
    Last edited by toofinedog; January 26th, 2020 at 02:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vansimon View Post
    but you should not have to have such a large icon flashing continually when you choose to ignore an optional, part of the game.
    You don't have to have it, though, as it only takes a couple minutes and it will go away, probably less time than the discussion here. Then you can go back to ignoring it.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.