Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrades for everyone!

Upgrades for everyone!

Okay, there was the big TH 13 update! Awesome! Right?

My question is, will or when will there be a update that the lower TH will get something new like, spell, troop, defense, ect? Or whatever...

Will SC through a dog a bone?
    Last edited by ctb1981; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:17 AM.

Forum Champion
    Lower town halls already have new stuff to look forward to. It’s called the next town hall. SC wants you to advance your base and upgrade.

I'm just saying, I'm bored of my farmer account's, wish there was something new on my th5, 6 & 7 farmer account's... Anything new & different would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ctb1981 View Post
    I'm just saying, I'm bored of my farmer account's, wish there was something new on my th5, 6 & 7 farmer account's... Anything new & different would be awesome.
    There is .... the 'Upgrade' button for the TH - then you'll get all the toys the next higher TH has to offer ...

Those Town Halls are balanced so SuperCell can focus on adding new contents to the latest levels. Adding additional things at lower Town Halls may cause some things to be reworked for all the levels above it.

Forum Master
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBird1 View Post
    Those Town Halls are balanced so SuperCell can focus on adding new contents to the latest levels. Adding additional things at lower Town Halls may cause some things to be reworked for all the levels above it.
    Correct!

The fact that lower THs can suddenly have new and powerful troops in the CC can be disruptive enough, but luckily this disruption is limited.

/Affront

Millennial Club
    If you’re bored with lower accounts either stop playing them, or upgrade to the next th. it’s really that simple.

i have maxed th7,8,9,10,11 and nearly maxed 12 and 13. I still enjoy playing the lower accounts, just not as often.

As Darian has stated, and Wotan misquoted this one and left it in another thread, I'll copy it here:

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    In Clash of Clans, we want players to continue to progress in the game. There is so much more content beyond TH8, and we want you to experience it. While I understand you may want to keep bases at a certain TH level for purposes of Clan Wars, or for fun, we won't be adding new content to those TH levels as all it does is promote players to remain at those TH levels.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Okay, there was the big TH 13 update! Awesome! Right?

My question is, will or when will there be a update that the lower TH will get something new like, spell, troop, defense, ect? Or whatever...

Will SC through a dog a bone?
    lower town halls get lots of new upgrades everytime you unlock a new town hall its that simple were as what your asking for would in fact mess the balance on lower town halls in reality low lev town halls are there as the training ground for new players town halls 3,4 and 5 are easy and fun then town hall 6 ,7,8 are a little trickier but helps improve your attack skills leading to the more skill required for attacks 9,20,11 and 12 the really is no vald reason for sc to add anymore defenses or troops to low lev town halls
    Not a spammer nor a toxic person just a forum friendly guy who likes to chat about all things clash of clans and hayday

Not only does adding additonal content to lower level townhalls have potentially determential effects, but it also extends how long it takes to progress through that Townhall which only delays players reaching the higher Townhall levels faster which has been a focus over the last few years of updates.

Level 18
    - 17,872/18,500 | Master III
    BloodyIrishman - TH13 [Level 208] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!