Thread: more devices

more devices

hi supercell i love your games but please make a version for mi andriod tv 9 pie millions of people plays thid or want to play it on smart tv please make it .. !!!!!

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by shivam222 View Post
    hi supercell i love your games but please make a version for mi andriod tv 9 pie millions of people plays thid or want to play it on smart tv please make it .. !!!!!
    Just cast the app (you will soon tire of it and only friends watching on will enjoy the "bigger" screen.

Control is infinitely superior with handheld devices.

How do you want to manage it without touch screen? Even if it would have touch i cant imagin that the game expirience would be any better or even good on such a big screen.

I don't think they will make this available for any non-touchscreen or non-portable devices like TVs anytime soon. In fact after all these years (nearly 8 after the iOS launch of the game) they haven't made the game available on even computers officially.

Unlike PC/console games,this game is designed to be playable by using a touchscreen only rather than keyboard & mouse or a controller so you simply can't play it without looking the device screen even if you are screencasting.

Quote Originally Posted by shivam222 View Post
    millions of people plays thid or want to play it on smart tv
    I doubt that millions of people would want to play this on tv, but it's possible already.

Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh