Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unfair Stuff

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Of course not.

I do think the clan leaderboard totally and utterly inconsequential, yes.

I genuinely do not see that as giving any advantage to the clan.

Wars are different, because winning a war gives direct benefits to the clan as a whole in tersm of clan XP, which advances levels (important up to level 10, not much beyond that), and more loot for very war participant.

Multiplayer is an individual activity, and punishments for cheating there should be individual.

War is a clan activity, and punishments for cheating there should affect the clan, and specifically the activity which the clan benefited from.

What activity would the clan have benefited in that they could reasopnably be penalised, even if you accept the clan trophy leaderboard to have some meaning?

They are penalised by osing the trophies that player had from their leaderboard score.
    Ah, no need to continue this since youíve injected yourself, for some unknown reason, into something you consider meaningless. Only know that if people are willing to cheat and spend enormous sums of money on something they and others deem significant, it should probably be regulated as such. Just for giggles take a glance at the leaderboard some time and note that entire clans are posted there. That makes it a clan activity, and position on that board is meaningful to someone, or at least SC thinks so. Been there ever since Iíve played this little game. Much, much longer than the war board. Wait, whereís the war board?

TH13...level 249...70/70/50/20...gg 2 bil...ee 2 bil...hh 40 mil...atb 6032

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Unfair is a thing that is for everyone different but we are all different humans and have different thoughts.
    True, but "unfair" is a word with a definition and a list of things that are "unfair" is not the same as a list of things players don't like. To apply the "unfair" word to the issue you're discussing, I think the best application would be to say it is unfair to those clans that have the delay when most clans don't? It is a bit of a stretch.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Ah, no need to continue this since you’ve injected yourself, for some unknown reason, into something you consider meaningless. Only know that if people are willing to cheat and spend enormous sums of money on something they and others deem significant, it should probably be regulated as such. Just for giggles take a glance at the leaderboard some time and note that entire clans are posted there. That makes it a clan activity, and position on that board is meaningful to someone, or at least SC thinks so. Been there ever since I’ve played this little game. Much, much longer than the war board. Wait, where’s the war board?
    Few different things related to your post. 1. Much as ajax does, I find the individual and clan leaderboards meaningless. My why is that they are both manipulated. Maybe, not holding my breath, but maybe supercel cracking down on legends win trading will help. 2. War leaderboards would be just as meaningless. Witness the nonsense that was the happy aliens win streak and ending fiasco. Not to mention a rather frequent forum poster's crusade against self matching while manipulating the matchmaker to never have an even match. 3. Neither of the previous two have much relevance to those of us who just want to play the game. 4. Last and to the op, unfair is in the eye of the beholder. I could find it unfair that judo could probably 3 star with mass gobs and I can fail with the latest broke clash strat. Or I could accept he is op and I'm not. I'm chilling at Disney. My daughter's boyfriend didnt ask for permission to marry her. Yet. Life is good.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    And the last one is simple false anyhow. It is occasional delays, not every CWL. Still exceedjngly annoying, particularly when it is for hours. But not as bad as you are suggesting.
    so you were in his clan every cwl to see every delay that they’ve experienced? I don’t think anyone with an average grasp of common conversational english, in their right mind would assume he was referring to every cwl in the entire game.

otherwise you’re making assertions you don’t actually know the validity of. Which is typically what I see you jumping on other posters for.
    Leader: BurntCreativity - Level 19 War Clan
    BurntInitiative - Level 10 Feeder Clan
    🔥Charred to Greatness🔥
    Discord: http://Tinyurl.com/discordbc

Itís unfair that During war enemy clan members can visit our clan.They should be ban temporarily. Like 2 days.
    Recently few days ago one of enemy clan member joined my clan started abusing. And sad thing is heís abusing in native language so I canít even report it. I found it unfair.Also they wrote abusing words in their clan description again itís in our native language I cannot do anything. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by DMakaTheHaands View Post
    What things do you feel like is 'unfair' still in Clash?
    My biggest gripe has been going on for YEARS and Supercell has never acknowledged it and still persists to this day.

It is self-match clans, it is where a clan will build 2 identical rosters so they can guarantee they will match themselves in regular wars in 15 minutes or less. The main clan only needs to do one attack in the war and then with the second roster they will disband the clan and form a new clan with the same roster so they can get past the 2 week cool down and can fight the same war with themselves over and over.

The part that really annoys me is that very few understand the difference and akin it to farm war alliances. It's not the same, FWA clans don't alter leaderboards but self-match clans are 5 of the top 10 win streak clans. One day they will pass Gaymartians, many have mixed feelings about them but atleast they fought all their wars legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    Few different things related to your post. 1. Much as ajax does, I find the individual and clan leaderboards meaningless. My why is that they are both manipulated. Maybe, not holding my breath, but maybe supercel cracking down on legends win trading will help. 2. War leaderboards would be just as meaningless. Witness the nonsense that was the happy aliens win streak and ending fiasco. Not to mention a rather frequent forum poster's crusade against self matching while manipulating the matchmaker to never have an even match. 3. Neither of the previous two have much relevance to those of us who just want to play the game. 4. Last and to the op, unfair is in the eye of the beholder. I could find it unfair that judo could probably 3 star with mass gobs and I can fail with the latest broke clash strat. Or I could accept he is op and I'm not. I'm chilling at Disney. My daughter's boyfriend didnt ask for permission to marry her. Yet. Life is good.
    I do understand that my crusade against self match clans may seem hypocritical because we do what we can in order to gain advantage in war. But who else is there to lead the crusade except those that would benefit in seeing it stopped? No one else would notice or care, nor it is because I couldn't do it myself, only took a day or two to set it up and run some tests. I know plenty of the top win streak clans, and they all hate that it goes on, all of them could do it too but don't because they consider it cheating.

If they closed the loophole (which would be fairly easy to do), these clans would not be able to war anymore because they have never had to adjust to any changes in the MM. We are really no different from regular clans, we farm, do wars, do clan games, do CWL, events, season pass, fill castles etc.

Self-match clans aren't even playing the game, if they progressed at all it would mean throwing off the perfect match, they aren't even fighting wars because they dictate the outcome from both sides. You are the best in the game and all you need to do is attack 1 base and destroy 1 building and move some accounts.

Even normal should be angry that they are the top of the leaderboards by doing nothing, at least engineered clans do something. Actually something that's kinda cool is that Puma, Josh, and TheViking are a part of our second streak clan we made a while back, I had sent you a request too but you declined
    Last edited by MajorJohnson; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lMACl View Post
    Really productive comment. Many complaints about warden ai, but you blame all the users.
    Because I donít have any complaints, he does as expected for me, but it is unfair to lay blame if you havenít spent the time trying to understand a troops mechanics.
    COC MAIN: Previously maxed TH12 Working on TH13 Clash Profile
    COC SECOND: Previously ďmaxedĒ TH12 Working on TH13 Clash profile
    COC THIRD: Near max TH11 currently upgrading to TH12 Clash profile

Quote Originally Posted by Chitrang98 View Post
    It’s unfair that During war enemy clan members can visit our clan.They should be ban temporarily. Like 2 days.
    Recently few days ago one of enemy clan member joined my clan started abusing. And sad thing is he’s abusing in native language so I can’t even report it. I found it unfair.Also they wrote abusing words in their clan description again it’s in our native language I cannot do anything. 
    This is wrong, you can report him in game. when you see it take screenshots and use in game support
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

It’s unfair that During war enemy clan members can visit our clan.They should be ban temporarily. Like 2 days.
    This only applies if you have the clan set to 'Anyone can join' - which I would not recommend if your clan is serious about war? This is a tactic that is being used, yes, but you could do the same

Recently few days ago one of enemy clan member joined my clan started abusing. And sad thing is he’s abusing in native language so I can’t even report it. I found it unfair.Also they wrote abusing words in their clan description again it’s in our native language I cannot do anything. 
    Why can't you report in your native language? The only reason would be it's not one of the languages supported by the game, I think?