Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unfair Stuff

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You should read the december ama. Seeing who donated what is ruled out but sc works on that and will most likely be the way that you can only get that what you request.
    In the meantime, there is an easy to set up discord bot that can show you how many someone donated and received but not which troops for each donation instance, although if some random person gave you only a goblin or wallbreaker, it would be easy to tell who did. Instructions can be found in this forum, and I'll link it if I can find it after posting this reply (https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...y-donations%21).

Since I set this up last week and announced I did it, any minor donation problems have ceased, and it's generated more interest in our clan server.

Coupled with my emphasis to own your mistakes, wrong donations are being self-reported in clan chat.

Aside from actual problems with cheating, I don't think any aspect of the game is flat-out unfair. Most problems can be overcome by finding a workaround like above, learning to attack/defend better, or just accepting it.

If the game is really unfair, you don't have to play, and no, I don't care whether you leave your storages out. I attack with the full force of my army every time, so unless my troops unfairly go wherever they want (solution: funnel), I'll probably get what I came for or make 280 elixir ghosts-worth trying.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:11 PM.

It's really 'unfair' for lack of a word I can use here that engineering is still thriving in regular wars, for one

Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    It's really 'unfair' for lack of a word I can use here that engineering is still thriving in regular wars, for one
    I can name few more things where i havent seen any words from sc:
    Warden ai
    Wallwrecker new behaviour
    Big space after using spacebar behind an emoji
    Hours and hours of delay in between wardays during every cwl → first cwl after th13 update with a new climax of 4-5days delay

(I may have missed the official announcements)
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:33 PM.

That there isn't a viable alternative to global.

Warden ai
    Hours and hours of delay in between wardays during every cwl → first cwl after th13 update with a new climax of 4-5days delay

If you missed them, so did I

Quote Originally Posted by Berlinder View Post
    I think it is unfair that the way CWL runs only TH10 or higher are relevant. We only have two choices of 30 or 15. Anybody in my clan who isn’t TH11 really doesn’t have much chance of doing well. I think it is unfair that Clan Leaders can not ban people from their clan.
    How is th9 or th10 or th12 any different? Anything other than a max th13 is a disadvantage if your plan is to try to take first place in Champs1. If your plan is just to win a little over 50% of the time then there is no difference. Either way, there is nothing unfair about providing an advantage to those who have the most advanced bases, just like trophy pushing does.

It also isn't "unfair" that clan leaders can't ban people from their clan, though I wish clan leaders did have that power.

It seems some are taking OPs post and creating a list of things they don't like and calling them "unfair" even when fairness has little to do with it.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsonatore View Post
    Hate to harp on anything, but the opportunity keeps presenting itself...

Find it unfair to ban an entire clan from war for 2 weeks when SC discovers a lone cheater, yet no clan bans when multiple cheaters are discovered cheating in mm from the same clan. Would seem SC just doesn’t consider the leaderboard ‘all that’. I can go along with that...just remove it and the rewards, or they could just ban the entire clan from mm for 2 weeks. ��
    So it is unfair to ban clans from war when the clan has benefited from the cheating, but not to do so when it is a type of cheating which gives no benefit to the clan?

That is a very odd definition of unfair. It would be ludicrous and totally unfair IMO to ban a clan from clan war due to an individual doing something which has nothing whatsoever to do with clan wars.

There are people who think it unfair to ban clans from war even in the former scenario, but since the clan will have gained in war from the cheating, even if nobody else realised it, I don't see that as unfair either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    Warden ai

And what, exactly, does "unfair" have to do with any of those?

They are faults in the game, yes. But nothing unfair about them.

And the last one is simple false anyhow. It is occasional delays, not every CWL. Still exceedjngly annoying, particularly when it is for hours. But not as bad as you are suggesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

There is often a buffer period (which may last minutes or hours) between the end of a preparation day and the start of the preparation day for the next war. As such, the timing of the wars may be offset by several hours between the start and end of a league.

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_War_Leagues
    Last edited by solper; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    And what, exactly, does "unfair" have to do with any of those?
    They are faults in the game, yes. But nothing unfair about them.
    Unfair is a thing that is for everyone different but we are all different humans and have different thoughts.

And the last one is simple false anyhow. It is occasional delays, not every CWL. Still exceedjngly annoying, particularly when it is for hours.
    I have seen complaints about delays in every cwl. (Every month → not everyones cwl)

But not as bad as you are suggesting.
    You may have missed it.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...%28detailed%29

Edit:
    Dont forget the bug in cwl if a clan attempt to reach the next level → it get stuck for one or two cwl days → unfair for the clan when it comes to level up perk for donated troops.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:52 PM.