Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To FEPA / forum eventers, organisers and hosts - impending "retirement".

To FEPA / forum eventers, organisers and hosts - impending "retirement".

Hello - as many of you know, I've been involved in forum events for a few years, helping build up our events clans and host events, And probably some of you have noticed that my enthusiasm and time spent on the game has considerably diminished over the last few months.
    So after February CWL I will be just about packing in the game altogether, other than checking into my two main accounts in my home clan to see my clannies.
    Please be reassured that I will carry on looking after the half a dozen forum events clans that we've worked so hard to build up over the last few years, and for the forseeable future will be available to open them up as and when required. I can be contacted on discord, or via my home clan, and will probably look in on the forums now and again too.
    I'm glad to have had the pleasure of meeting so many great people over the years, but as it's come to the point where as I can hardly stand to open the game and empty collectors on even a few of my 31 accounts on a regular basis, it's time to let go of all but the bare commitments I mentioned above.
    Take care all of you, I hope you carry on enjoying the game yourselves.
    Xxxxx

Heather
    Last edited by deadnettle; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:54 PM.

You will be greatly missed.

We all have time like this. Take care of yourself, we will still be here when your motivation goes up again
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Thanks for every thing you have organised for the clash community 😊

Centennial Club
    Need to start selling seats in your home clan...

Hey I remembered you since I attended my first event back when I was a th7. you will be missed.

Thx to Holmes GFX for this awesome Sig! Visit his shop here
    Add me as a friend here, and I'll add u back ^_^
    Need a clan? =)
    Check mine out if you want here

Pro Member
    near the map legend right by the seadragon
    Heather, thank you for all the time and effort you have put into the forum events. I have really appreciated the ones that I have taken part in, and greatly appreciate all the hard work that was done by you and others in the background and between events to make everything possible. I look forward to seeing you on the boards and in future events.
    Free to play no longer maxed base (TH13 BK67 AQ70 GW45 RC14)

Thank you to all the players who buy gems and allow others to play for free.

Your efforts will be dearly missed Heather. My TH10 will be in the pit and as far as I am concerned, the forum CWL will stay up!
    See you in a few days!

the work you have done is paramount and will never be matched, the forum events clans have been a staple for me for years as far as events go...........
    I will pop in now and then to see you, come by the herd as well when you feel the need to say hello, take care of yourself Heather

Thank you for all your hard work and the events you have let my accounts join. Best of luck. Peggy