Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Choppy sound while using Bluetooth audio outputs

Choppy sound while using Bluetooth audio outputs

If we use a Bluetooth speaker or headphones, the sound and music of the game gets chopped.I request supercell to fix it quick as possible.
    Thank you.

Maybe it is an issue with your bluetooth stuff?

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    Maybe it is an issue with your bluetooth stuff?
    Definitely. The game sends the audio to your operating system. It doesn’t know anything about how you’re listening.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 689 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

mine works fine

Fresh Spawn

Same problem

I have the same problem and don't think it's an issue with my Bluetooth earphone (JBL T450BT) cause they works completely fine with other sound and even I hear music while playing supercell games there's no issue.
    I found out that the cache is very big when I using my earphones, so I think it's a problem with the operating system (Android 5.0 (I know it's old)
    Hope Supercell fix this wierd issue
    and sry for my bad English
    Last edited by Spyrate; January 30th, 2020 at 07:42 AM. Reason: Not finished

Quote Originally Posted by Spyrate View Post
    I have the same problem and don't think it's an issue with my Bluetooth earphone (JBL T450BT) cause they works completely fine with other sound and even I hear music while playing supercell games there's no issue.
    I found out that the cache is very big when I using my earphones, so I think it's a problem with the operating system (Android 5.0 (I know it's old)
    Hope Supercell fix this wierd issue
    and sry for my bad English
    try updating your phone.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    try updating your phone.
    Unfortunately I cant update my phone

Do you have CoC installed on any other device? Try checking the sound quality there (using the mentioned Bluetooth device, ideally), if you do.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Clash12344321 View Post
    Do you have CoC installed on any other device? Try checking the sound quality there (using the mentioned Bluetooth device, ideally), if you do.
    Allready did this and its worked complettly fine (its not the fault of my earphone) but I forgott to say that the issue is not only in coc. In every Supercell game exist this Bug so its Supercell fault and onetime i managed to "repair" the sound (in Brawl stars) by delete the Cache and force stop

I rly hope Supercell read this and try to repair It but I think not so cauz its an old Android Version and very uniqe

Quote Originally Posted by Spyrate View Post
    Allready did this and its worked complettly fine (its not the fault of my earphone) but I forgott to say that the issue is not only in coc. In every Supercell game exist this Bug so its Supercell fault and onetime i managed to "repair" the sound (in Brawl stars) by delete the Cache and force stop
    How can it be a supercell bug if you can fix the problem on your end?

I rly hope Supercell read this and try to repair It but I think not so cauz its an old Android Version and very uniqe
    Sc released a new bugfix today. As you run on android 5.0 i believe the issue is on your end (old os and old device).