Thread: Thank you

Thank you

I am usually clinical and argumentative on this forum and it is only cause I really love this game. It is the only mobile app I play. I have been playing for many years and have created many clan friendships. Like many people have stated in other threads it is difficult to find a mobile game that offers as balanced playing field between F2P and P2P as COC. Thank you for that. Thank you for the new Grand Warden skin. I really disliked the DJ concept but really do like the primal one. I would like to see Queen and King get a primal skin as well to make a whole set. Thank you for continually improving the recruitment tool. I am finally starting to see results. Thank you for continually creating new and fun content so the game never gets old. Thank you for the ability to switch between villages through ID easily. Thank you for the holiday contents and hope to see more diverse and expanded holidays to include other cultures in the future. Thank you very much for all the free stuff you give to the players.
    Rebel Clan #UOL89UCG

While I don't agree with you on the skins... party warden is very nice and I use it, the primal thing is ... well, let's keep it at 'ugh'... but for your information:

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We'll do a much more official post on it later, but yes certain skins will be matching sets. The Primal Warden is the first of the "Primal" set with a matching BK and AQ coming soon after. The Royal Champion will remain separate for now due to the low number of TH13's compared to the rest of the Heroes.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by JusMe View Post
    While I don't agree with you on the skins... party warden is very nice and I use it, the primal thing is ... well, let's keep it at 'ugh'... but for your information:
    Unlike the King and Queen skins, in which I find a new favorite in subsequent months (didn’t think the Pekka King could be topped but the Skeleton King is awesome), I think the Party Warden will remain my favorite Warden skin. I do like the Primal Warden’s backscratcher’s attack animation.

I mentioned in a different thread I hope the primal K/Q skins incorporate some prehistoric animal characteristics, like a Mastodon King or a Pterodactyl Queen.

If they continue with sets, a playing card theme with the Heroes taking on features from face cards and suits, like Barbarian King of Spades and Archer Queen of Hearts, would be amazing.
    Last edited by toofinedog; January 25th, 2020 at 09:39 PM.