Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 95

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unfair Clan Wars!!!

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    We were only one step away from losing the last cw, For one reason only, they used power and hero potion.😡
    I only have one question for you, is the level of troops and the heroes important in determining the weight of war?
    If your answer is yes, then why let them use power potion and hero potion while on cw ?? !!!
    You could do the same thing too and go to TH10 and get lab, camps and use power pots and hero pots.

    It wouldn't matter to me if they got rid of the pots in war, we don't use them anyways and would give us more advantage. You can't rely on power pots anyways because they are too far apart to be a consistent strategy unless you are prepared to spend $3-4 every war buying them from the trader.

    But like I said earlier, all perma max bases likely to give the enemy a bit of an edge at the top as the bases below are likely smaller with similar TH.

    Personally I wouldn't like having just 3 max 9s on top because you are relying on the enemy being only inexperienced when TH9 and lower are easy to consistently 3 star. Eventually you'll come across a clan that can fight and then you are hooped.

  2. #22
    Centennial Club RaBBjt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    We were only one step away from losing the last cw, For one reason only, they used power and hero potion.😡
    I wouldn't say that winning war by ten stars is one step away from losing. :P

    Welcome
    To
    Finland -> discord.gg/84YVXyh

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by RaBBjt View Post
    I wouldn't say that winning war by ten stars is one step away from losing. :P
    Because one of those who could have had two effective attacks left the clan of the opponent and they realized that with that number of attacks they couldn't defeat us, We were just lucky.
    Do I still need to explain every single detail of war to someone else?😐😐😐

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    Because one of those who could have had two effective attacks left the clan of the opponent and they realized that with that number of attacks they couldn't defeat us, We were just lucky.
    Do I still need to explain every single detail of war to someone else?
    When you have a clan that gets perfect stars or one star away every war, has a very long streak and is dominating the clan you claim you have an unfair match with....yes, you should expect to be asked about details since your post makes little sense in context.

    I agree about power potions, they shouldn't be allowed. As major says, though, since they are, you can just go to th10, upgrade your lab and nothing else, and use power potions when needed.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    Because one of those who could have had two effective attacks left the clan of the opponent and they realized that with that number of attacks they couldn't defeat us, We were just lucky.
    Do I still need to explain every single detail of war to someone else?������
    You need to explain what it is about your clan that is unfair and should be taken away from you.

    Because if you have a 24 war win streak,nthere is zero possibility your opponents are getting any advantage from the matchmaker.

    So any "unfairness" is clearly unfair in your favour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Er, no comment.

    If I didn't have a pressing engagement, I would modify cleggy's Complaint Form to include the injustice that allows players to use potions in clan wars. It is an outrage I tell you!! Please note I'm using 2 exclamation marks instead of my usual one.

    But alas, Superbowl parties, unlike weddings, don't plan themselves.

    Thank you OP for amusing me.

    Lynn
    January 25, 2020
    I'm not surprised that you all disagree with me, but I didn't think you were to this extent without logic! But this is not a surprise as almost all of you are supercell employees and need more money !!! If players don't buy your gems, potions, etc., you make less money, so you should not create rules that restrict their use ...
    Talking to all of you is a waste of time...
    Also if you (Lynnk2015) want to have more fun you can go to the circus to see someone like yourself😏😘

  7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    I'm not surprised that you all disagree with me, but I didn't think you were to this extent without logic! But this is not a surprise as almost all of you are supercell employees and need more money !!! If players don't buy your gems, potions, etc., you make less money, so you should not create rules that restrict their use ...
    Talking to all of you is a waste of time...
    Also if you (Lynnk2015) want to have more fun you can go to the circus to see someone like yourself����
    Not one of the people who has responded is a Supercell employee, or paid anything at all by Supercell. We are all players like yourself.

    And you are the one posting "without logic" as you put it.

    It is not logical to complain about getting unfair match ups against you, while winning the last 24 wars in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    I'm not surprised that you all disagree with me, but I didn't think you were to this extent without logic! But this is not a surprise as almost all of you are supercell employees and need more money !!! If players don't buy your gems, potions, etc., you make less money, so you should not create rules that restrict their use ...
    Talking to all of you is a waste of time...
    Also if you (Lynnk2015) want to have more fun you can go to the circus to see someone like yourself
    None of us works for SC and if you think you have some sort of logic for your opening post, please explain. That you resorted to false insults rather than making any sort of attempt at all to explain why you're correct and we are all wrong leads me to believe you know you are wrong. I'm happy to be convinced otherwise, please give it a try.

    Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    I'm not surprised that you all disagree with me, but I didn't think you were to this extent without logic! But this is not a surprise as almost all of you are supercell employees and need more money !!! If players don't buy your gems, potions, etc., you make less money, so you should not create rules that restrict their use ...
    Talking to all of you is a waste of time...
    Also if you (Lynnk2015) want to have more fun you can go to the circus to see someone like yourself😏😘
    Actually no one here are supercell employees, even Ajax as a mod is a regular player volunteering his time in order to help keep the forums civil.

  10. #30
    Forum Superstar joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    3,362
    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    I'm not surprised that you all disagree with me, but I didn't think you were to this extent without logic! But this is not a surprise as almost all of you are supercell employees and need more money !!! If players don't buy your gems, potions, etc., you make less money, so you should not create rules that restrict their use ...
    Talking to all of you is a waste of time...
    Also if you (Lynnk2015) want to have more fun you can go to the circus to see someone like yourself
    There is plenty of logic in what people are posting..
    Each one that has replied has vast experience in surveying wars.. It is what we do here, since its the "war sub forum"..
    But more importantly, they are correct.

    You use perma max bases, and low load (also with perma max bases), so are also roster engineering..

    Your complaint is about magic items, power pots, and engineering.. But this is the only chance those that you draw in war have of competing against you..

    You are engineering yourself, and have no need of potions..
    Folk are simply pointing out the obvious.


    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    We were only one step away from losing the last cw, For one reason only, they used power and hero potion.
    I only have one question for you, is the level of troops and the heroes important in determining the weight of war?
    If your answer is yes, then why let them use power potion and hero potion while on cw ?? !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    Because one of those who could have had two effective attacks left the clan of the opponent and they realized that with that number of attacks they couldn't defeat us, We were just lucky.
    Do I still need to explain every single detail of war to someone else?
    Whist I agree with the reason for the 10 star win, it still doesnt remove the fact they couldnt compete with you.. Even with pots..
    In fact, they were so outmatched, those that could have made a difference on another day were rendered void..

    You werent lucky.. You have ran the same roster from way back..
    So by now, you will have a good idea of what you will draw, and also have the experience of multiple wars from the exact same break down, which is shown by your results..

    You have chosen to ignore all the progression tools that SC have thrown our way in the pursuit of a green log.. Then have the audacity to complain a bunch of rushers used a few pots, then turned defensive when folk called you out over it..
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:49 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •