Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Unfair Clan Wars!!!

If all your bases are perma max, and the other team has a lot of rushed bases, it can sometimes make up the weight at the top.

It isn't engineering you are seeing, it's more the normal progression that everyone takes where they move up in TH, and make lab and camps their first priority.

I'm not really sure what you expect SC to do, doesn't really help your case when you have a 24 win streak and you are winning the wars you are complaining about lol

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I agree we shouldn't be able to use power or hero potions in war.

Edit: removed the rest of the advice after seeing the recent clan wars and questioning the validity of OPs post other than this part: when you run with some max th9s at the top of your roster you should at time expect to max th10s. You can't expect to always match non-max th9s that you have an advantage over. Based on your recent wars, it is not a problem for you anyway.
    So if you agree with me why not stop using power or hero potion in wars?

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    Nevermind, you are trolling us.
    what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    If all your bases are perma max, and the other team has a lot of rushed bases, it can sometimes make up the weight at the top.

It isn't engineering you are seeing, it's more the normal progression that everyone takes where they move up in TH, and make lab and camps their first priority.

I'm not really sure what you expect SC to do, doesn't really help your case when you have a 24 win streak and you are winning the wars you are complaining about lol
    We were only one step away from losing the last cw, For one reason only, they used power and hero potion.😡
    I only have one question for you, is the level of troops and the heroes important in determining the weight of war?
    If your answer is yes, then why let them use power potion and hero potion while on cw ?? !!!

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by MORTINATOR View Post
    what do you mean?
    Yu are moaning about unfair wars while obviously having a significant advantage in most of yours.

Nobody gets a 24 war win streak if they are drawing stronger clans. Nobody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    We were only one step away from losing the last cw, For one reason only, they used power and hero potion.��
    I only have one question for you, is the level of troops and the heroes important in determining the weight of war?
    If your answer is yes, then why let them use power potion and hero potion while on cw ?? !!!
    Everybody can do it, if you are cjoosing to perma-max, that is your choice, but it is not one SC want to encourage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Why can't Supercell still make serious decisions about engineering accounts after years?
    Aren't unfair wars enough?
    What's worse is that you help with engineering accounts !!!
    HOW COME???
    You allow them to use power potion in clan wars!!!!!!
    Don't you want to end this injustice?
    If you don't want to block engineering accounts from clan wars, at least don't let anyone use power potion in clan wars.
    Er, no comment.

If I didn't have a pressing engagement, I would modify cleggy's Complaint Form to include the injustice that allows players to use potions in clan wars. It is an outrage I tell you!! Please note I'm using 2 exclamation marks instead of my usual one.

But alas, Superbowl parties, unlike weddings, don't plan themselves.

Thank you OP for amusing me.

Lynn
    January 25, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:27 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

So if you agree with me why not stop using power or hero potion in wars?
    Because that makes no sense to me. If I think a rule in a competition should be changed, it doesn't help anything to punish my team by failing to take advantage of the rule I don't like. In addition to no hero or power potions I think our defensive base should be "locked in" as it was when the match was searched. However, I am sure to drop my new defenses on prep day all the time to take advantage of that fault.

what do you mean?
    What I mean is you started a thread called unfair wars and then I look at your war log and see you get perfect wars or one star away from perfect over and over and win almost all of your wars. Your own roster engineering is giving you a nice advantage it appears. Even the most recent war you complained of you were not at a disadvantage. So, I assumed you knew all of that and were trolling us.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here for how cc troops deploy ( it depends) and more here. How is war map placement of max halls determined?, see answer here. Thank you SC for the new legends! However, how to fight collusion here.

Forum Champion
    We were only one step away from losing the last cw, For one reason only, they used power and hero potion.😡
    It actually sounds like you can't get enough stars. That what loses wars, not how well the other team attacks or the level of they're troops.

As for potion use and how they affect CW, so do gems as does an upgrade that completes on battle day. Fair ? Who cares, it's allowed.

SC isn't going to give you a WIN button sorry.

OP, if you are going to run with perma maxed bases at the top you are going to draw a higher town hall at the top regularly. If you do have a 24 war win streak and are on here whining about unfair wars, you need to get a grip....unless of course, you think your opponents are the ones not being treated fairly.
    Last edited by Thegreatpuma; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:17 AM.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH8-12
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm permamax (for now)
    TH11 - doug 50/50/20 heroes