Thread: My game doesn't load

My game doesn't load

I have a Redmi 6A, and since this morning, my game won't open. Not even the SuperCell logo is displayed, remaining a stagmatic black screen.
    I've tried everything imaginable, and even though he loaded it a couple of times, he would soon return to the same pattern.
    Is anyone else going through this?

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfink709 View Post
    I have a Redmi 6A, and since this morning, my game won't open. Not even the SuperCell logo is displayed, remaining a stagmatic black screen.
    I've tried everything imaginable, and even though he loaded it a couple of times, he would soon return to the same pattern.
    How much RAM and internal storage does your device have? Also, what OS and version are you running?
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO

Quote Originally Posted by KookyKO View Post
    How much RAM and internal storage does your device have? Also, what OS and version are you running?
    2GB Ram / 16GB memory and Android 9.0

Inside my TH watching it snow on my village
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfink709 View Post
    Have you tried force closing the app, restarting your device, signing out of any connected accounts (such as Facebook, Google Play, Supercell ID, etc.)? Also, have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it? Before deleting make sure you are connected to Google Play or Supercell ID.
    Good luck. I hope my post was helpful.
    Now, I want to ask you to help. #SaveTheForums
    A hot topic in the CoC community (now closed): Getting-harrassed-for-6-months-now
    For humor & fun: Edit your question to make the repliee look stupid
    —Kooky KO