Thread: Want room for 4 Siege Machines when Attacking

Fresh Spawn

Want room for 4 Siege Machines when Attacking

With Barracks being the 4th Siege Machine, you only allow 3 different machines when going on attack. So you have to leave one out. Canít bring a full selection of choices when going to attack. If you want us to fully utilize all the Sieges, expand from 3 to 4 the number of siege machines we can take into battle. Pretty Please. ❤️

You can hold the fourth siege in your cc.

Why do you need to be able to choose all four? And besides the fourth can be available to you in your CC as was stated above.
    Last edited by SumoSloth; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:40 PM.
    Signature provided by Terminus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    You can hold the fourth siege in your cc.
    Exactly......I do however think it would be nice to have another 2 "storage" slots for pre-building for donations. Some days I burn through all 6 pretty fast.

Forum Superstar
    The fourth siege engine, the Siege Barracks, should have come with the fourth storage slot.

what I really want is to be able to pretrain eight siege engines. Usually all Wall Wreckers except one Stone Slammer.

Standing outside a broken Clan Castle with Gold in my hand
    Quote Originally Posted by carmour987 View Post
    Exactly......I do however think it would be nice to have another 2 "storage" slots for pre-building for donations. Some days I burn through all 6 pretty fast.
    When I was the first th12 in our clan, I could not keep up with demand. Nowadays, we’re probably 50% th12/13, and along with one-gemming, we never have a shortage.

Extra siege slots could be helpful, but if you’re using consistently using the same army, there’s a good chance a couple sieges wouldn’t be a suitable pairing for your army. If you like using a different siege each time, vary the queueing order of your sieges, and you’ll always have something ready.
    Last edited by toofinedog; 4 Weeks Ago at 02:25 PM.